Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coronation Street

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coronation Street

Old 30-05-2010, 00:19   #181
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array
Re: Coronation Street

Nope, they've stuck one on at 7 on Monday
Ben B is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 30-05-2010, 00:22   #182
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

No Emmerdale so

---------- Post added at 00:22 ---------- Previous post was at 00:20 ----------

Do you know who is the second person who dies in it
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2010, 00:22   #183
Ben B
Inactive

Ben B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze arrayBen B has a bronze array

Nope
Old 30-05-2010, 00:25   #184
Sasha222
Inactive

The only one I can think of is the binman because they said that he was being axed but they didn't say anything that would tie in with the storyline for the 5oth Anniversary. The hairdresser one is leaving but she does have her storyline tied in with the 5oth anniversary
Old 31-05-2010, 02:44   #185
Ben B
Inactive

Well if it is Jason that is one of them to die then I think Robbie Tony's 'helper' is the other one reading from the DS spoilers it seems to be inching towards that.

Spoiler: 
When Tony reveals that he intends to kill Carla and Hayley, a desperate Carla attempts to drive a wedge between Tony and Robbie. Capitalising on Tony's selfishness, Carla turns to Robbie and asserts that Tony will double-cross him.

At first Robbie laughs off the claim but when a row breaks out over money, both men go for the gun.
Old 31-05-2010, 19:51   #186
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

how gd is corrie tonight car't wait for the next 1
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 19:55   #187
Sasha222
Inactive

Best I have seen in a long time and this week is going to be more exciting.
Old 31-05-2010, 19:56   #188
wwe
cf.mega poster

wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Best I have seen in a long time and this week is going to be more exciting.
sure will be as its moved to 9 this week
Old 31-05-2010, 19:59   #189
Sasha222
Inactive

Dont forget it's on Wed night as well
Old 31-05-2010, 20:01   #190
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Dont forget it's on Wed night as well
cool didn't not know that thanks
Old 31-05-2010, 21:30   #191
Sasha222
Inactive

Your more than welcome. I didn't know it myself till I was checking out my Sky planner

---------- Post added at 21:30 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

Corrie was brill tonight. Cant wait for tomorrwo night
Old 31-05-2010, 21:39   #192
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Your more than welcome. I didn't know it myself till I was checking out my Sky planner

---------- Post added at 21:30 ---------- Previous post was at 20:33 ----------

Corrie was brill tonight. Cant wait for tomorrwo night
yer it was great. i car't wait for tommorow aswell.
Old 31-05-2010, 21:40   #193
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

I thought Tony was gonna kill Sanita lol.
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2010, 21:47   #194
Sasha222
Inactive

So did I and then she was the other person was killed of. To be honest she woldn't be missed. Maria is coming back into it this week as well but she isn't going to be killed of either.
Old 31-05-2010, 21:54   #195
wwe
cf.mega poster

Quote:
So did I and then she was the other person was killed of. To be honest she woldn't be missed. Maria is coming back into it this week as well but she isn't going to be killed of either.
tony does get his hands on her i thought they would had killed her off as she moved to ireland