Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | sky sports red button

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

sky sports red button

Old 31-07-2011, 12:49   #1651
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: sky sports red button

I think we should not get the red button.

maybe we should start a campaign...no red Button for Virgin!

Come onnnn...let's be having you....(said in a delia accent, drunk delia accent )

are you with meeeeeeee
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-07-2011, 13:13   #1652
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post

Come onnnn...let's be having you....(said in a delia accent, drunk delia accent )

are you with meeeeeeee
Naughty naughty.LOL

I am afraid i cannot drink enough wine to sound like delia,but here you are the real thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0

Just apply it to the red button.
Old 31-07-2011, 13:14   #1653
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I have just plcaced a comment on ther Coming soon page, about VM, the football season started in my view yesterday when the pre-season games were shown on Sky on THE RED BUTTON. and l watched both games on the same screen.
No Arthur, the season doesn't start with the pre-season games. The clue is in the name.
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 13:16   #1654
richard1960

Services: vm broadband tvxl TiVo, v+ sky sports and phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew View Post
No Arthur, the season doesn't start with the pre-season games. The clue is in the name.
Mind you Lew the red button has gone missing in the cricket season and we are well past the pre-season games with that.
Old 31-07-2011, 13:59   #1655
gers
Inactive

gers can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I have just plcaced a comment on ther Coming soon page, about VM, the football season started in my view yesterday when the pre-season games were shown on Sky on THE RED BUTTON. and l watched both games on the same screen.

Its about time VM and Niel Berkett stopped treating its customers like a bunch of idiots, they make these promises, and fail to keep them.

The Red button is going to be the down fall of VM in my opoin and will lose customers,
IF VM are only going to have periodoric RED BUTTON scenes, then you might as well forget it.
VM are the idiots not the customers

Quote:

are you with meeeeeeee
We should get it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew View Post
lamo pmsl
gers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 16:14   #1656
ash88uk
Inactive

ash88uk will become famous soon enoughash88uk will become famous soon enoughash88uk will become famous soon enough

Had enough, time to jump into bed with Sky maybe!
ash88uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 18:17   #1657
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

My Cisco V HD box is still having problems with Sky Sports Red Button.When I press Red the just a moment box refuses to go and I have to reboot to get control of the box. I posted on the help and support forum yesterday all they can tell me so far is it could be a box specific problem.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2011, 18:22   #1658
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash88uk View Post
Had enough, time to jump into bed with Sky maybe!
yes, I have been tempted too

edit rob - link removed - not really appropriate for this site's "family friendly" policy and it's off topic too
Old 01-08-2011, 18:55   #1659
JayAy
Inactive

JayAy will become famous soon enoughJayAy will become famous soon enoughJayAy will become famous soon enough

Only 228 days to get everything in place for missing the start of F1 on Sky in HD with Red Button on all the VM boxes (SA/Cisco/Tivo). They'll easily manage; so no need to Marketing Team to break into a "sweat" until well after Christmas 2013.
JayAy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 19:31   #1660
colin25
Inactive

Quote:
yes, I have been tempted too

edit rob - link removed - not really appropriate for this site's "family friendly" policy and it's off topic too
Strange..i grant you it is slightly off topic...but a girl in a dress has never seemed inappropriate...i'm sure the kids see girls in dresses in the real world...when they are allowed out of course..unless it is the tattoos...not something I would do..and kids...don't do this please
Old 03-08-2011, 11:51   #1661
ash88uk
Inactive

ash88uk will become famous soon enoughash88uk will become famous soon enoughash88uk will become famous soon enough

No updates yet?! where are all the people with inside info?
ash88uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 12:33   #1662
Mobes
cf.mega poster

Mobes has reached the bronze age
Mobes has reached the bronze ageMobes has reached the bronze ageMobes has reached the bronze ageMobes has reached the bronze age

Nope. I've tweeted them so ask when we might know what's going on... nothing back yet!
Mobes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 16:36   #1663
Mobes
cf.mega poster

Mobes has reached the bronze age
Mobes has reached the bronze ageMobes has reached the bronze ageMobes has reached the bronze ageMobes has reached the bronze age

....and still waiting....
Mobes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 16:41   #1664
alwaysabear
RIp Sweetness

Services: TiVo Full house sports bundle,Vivid 200, SHUB 3, talk more anytime.
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal
alwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appealalwaysabear has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobes View Post
....and still waiting....
I have asked a similar question on VM TV help and support this morning ,but no answer has been forth coming.
alwaysabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 16:43   #1665
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

What the biggest irritation is in my mind is the total lack of communication.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote