Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2016

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

U.S Election 2016
Closed Thread

Old 29-10-2016, 09:25   #571
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
The FBI really will have questions to answer if this is true:

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-n...028-story.html
Politically motivated one suspects but it will have little bearing on the election result IMO.
Old 29-10-2016, 09:35   #572
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Well yes but assassination seems to be an approved method of getting rid of unpopular presidents given the number of attempts there have been .With the depth of feeling towards both candidates Clinton and Trump should be worried .
I would not call President John F. Kennedy, an unpopular President. Prior to his Assassination, on November 22nd, 1963, he had a 70% approval rating, which is said to be highest of all Presidents, post World War II.
Old 29-10-2016, 09:41   #573
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Clinton is lucky she is running against Trump. Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio would be doing a lot better IMO.
Old 29-10-2016, 09:56   #574
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Clinton is lucky she is running against Trump. Jeb Bush or Marco Rubio would be doing a lot better IMO.
Maybe those two might do better but Jed Bush failed to garnish enough votes when he announced his candidacy as he had poor results in several of the primary states and thus quit the race.

As for Rubio l am not sure he can command enough support either but he is certainly better then Trump.
Old 29-10-2016, 10:26   #575
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
This could also be potentially damaging for her:-

Audio Emerges of Hillary Clinton Proposing Rigging Palestine Election in 2006 - New York Observer.

She's heard saying...

Quote:
“I do not think we should have pushed for an election in the Palestinian territories. I think that was a big mistake,” said Sen. Clinton. “And if we were going to push for an election, then we should have made sure that we did something to determine who was going to win.
Is outside influence forbidden? Support wise?
Old 29-10-2016, 10:49   #576
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
I think it's other way round, Trump is lucky it's Clinton, because if it had been Bernie Sanders, Sanders may have won easy and lots of Bernie Sanders supporters feel Hillary stole the Democratic ticket from him. Wikileak revelations did suggest this to be the case.

But Jeb Bush ? Seriously doubt that, his older brother, former President George W Bush's approval is the lowest of all Presidents by the time he left office and I think people would be thinking we need to get out of the pattern of having generations of an entire family gaining the Presidency and even the Clinton's have family ties with the Bushes through Marriage. Jenna Bush, former first daughter. The family ties to Hillary Clinton through marriage to her uncle Bill - George W Bush's 'brother from another mother.

I do feel a lot of people aren't understanding the Trump factor. I myself this time last year, thought he was an arrogant stupid old rich fool that ran away with this gob and I was actually routing for Hillary to be President, I was kinda excited that I was around when we gained the first black President and now a first Woman President but after watching many of the debates and then reading stuff on the Clinton's and all the feedback from my American friends. I began to feel some kind of hate forming towards her and that I began to feel she is not best suited to the job of President, some of the things she said, some of the policies she has adopted. I was becoming totally turned off with her.

As for Trump, despite not really liking the guy very much before today, I started to listen to what he was saying and like him or loathe him, some of the things he says about the corrupt establishment is so correct. Many people ridicule him, but like my American pals tell me all the time, he is so anti-establishment, he is not in anybodies pocket, he doesn't need to be and people are more engaged with him for these reasons alone, which explains why all his rallies are so packed and Hillary's and her running mate Kaine's struggle to fill their rallies. Kaine only had 30 people attend his rally earlier this week.

---------- Post added at 10:49 ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
Is outside influence forbidden? Support wise?
Well, if you watched the Presidential debates, the second one I think, I think it is pretty hypocritical of Hillary Clinton accusing Russia of influencing the US Election and here we have a recording of her saying they, a foreign power, needed to determine who won the Palestine Election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCeoDiRtUwY
Old 29-10-2016, 10:56   #577
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Allies and enemies?
Old 29-10-2016, 11:00   #578
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Seeing as it's Halloween soon:

Quote:
How does one make Halloween great again? Carve a Trumpkin of course!

For those who fear a Donald Trump presidency and Trump fans alike, a new trend has been born - carving Halloween pumpkins to look like the Republican candidate for president.

A lot of the gourds are terrifyingly accurate.
See them here
Old 29-10-2016, 18:21   #579
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Clinton demands the facts. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37809684

https://youtu.be/fOaZYhTd2BU?t=1m11s
Old 29-10-2016, 19:27   #580
thenry
Inactive

FAXZ not EMAILS
Old 30-10-2016, 10:41   #581
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Looks like these revelations are damaging Clinton:

Quote:
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are separated by only two percentage points in a new Washington Post-ABC News tracking poll, ending a week in which the race has tightened as core Republican groups have returned to Trump’s fold.

Likely voters split 47 percent for Clinton and 45 percent for Trump, according to the survey conducted Monday through Thursday. That's little changed from a 48-44 split in the previous day's tracking results, which covered Sunday through Wednesday, but it is a substantial tightening since last weekend when Clinton led by a wide margin.
Washington post
Old 30-10-2016, 11:02   #582
thenry
Inactive

bollocks.
Old 30-10-2016, 11:56   #583
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I find this whole farce - coming from a republican. As really damaging to Clinton.
Its because Trump is losing the race. It was stated yesterday that the FBI boss was wrong in saying what he did.
He should be fired.
Its like saying Corbyn is winning the Labour victory. And then a Tory comes in with Corbyn has done something wrong. And he loses the race.
This is typical of polotics. Its a load of *****.
Old 30-10-2016, 12:54   #584
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

Give over. Just the revelation alone is some form of justice for the last investigation they botched on her. A few pages ago you seemed over the moon they'd found nothing and there was no way she was dodgy. Now you're crying foul.
Old 30-10-2016, 12:59   #585
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Remember we don't have a revelation as such. We don't know if the emails are relevant yet
Closed Thread