Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 05-08-2011, 19:15   #3616
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post

I am going to try them when I go to the RNIB next week
That's good. Fingers crossed.
Old 05-08-2011, 21:46   #3617
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

A red crescent moon - S/SW.
Something you can't buy.
Old 06-08-2011, 20:02   #3618
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Today I finally managed to select our 'perfect seats' for our flight to Tenerife in October, third row from the front, aisle seats. Now I can relax.
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 21:38   #3619
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

I'm back!

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 21:47   #3620
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
I'm back!
Welcome back, been anywhere nice?
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 22:16   #3621
LondonRoad
Inactive

Services: 30mb BB, XL TV, V+, TiVo, talk unlimited.
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star
LondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny starLondonRoad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Today I finally managed to select our 'perfect seats' for our flight to Tenerife in October, third row from the front, aisle seats. Now I can relax.
Lucky Tinky. Enjoy

I have been booked into the driver's seat of our Renault Clio on Monday to drive Wife and kids (Are we there yet? every 2 mins) down to Blackpool..... and I'm looking forward to it.

I'd rather be selecting my seats on a plane destined for Tenerife though
LondonRoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 22:25   #3622
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Welcome back, been anywhere nice?
Thanks.
Was in France, and it rained quite a bit but still good fun.
Back to reality now and flew back to the UK today.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:06   #3623
Tinky
To err is human

Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonRoad View Post
Lucky Tinky. Enjoy

I have been booked into the driver's seat of our Renault Clio on Monday to drive Wife and kids (Are we there yet? every 2 mins) down to Blackpool..... and I'm looking forward to it.

I'd rather be selecting my seats on a plane destined for Tenerife though
Oh I envy you London, many years since I've heard the plaintive cry of 'Are we at the holidays yet?' Hope you have a brilliant time and the weather is kind else it will cost a packet to keep the kids amused.

Quote:
Thanks.
Time goes fast when you are having fun Hal, glad you enjoyed your hols!

Looks like we are going to have a lovely day here, grass cutting is on the agenda again me thinks!
Old 07-08-2011, 10:17   #3624
tosh mate
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV L 20MB BB
tosh mate has reached the bronze age
tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
I'm so pleased for You Tinky, I hope You and Mr Tinky have a wonderful time,
I need to get a passport I think and try abroard.
tosh mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:18   #3625
tosh mate
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV L 20MB BB
tosh mate has reached the bronze age
tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Thanks.
Welcome Back Halcyon,

glad You had a good time and it sounds like it was better weather here lol
tosh mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:30   #3626
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
I aught to go and cut the grass (or get the OH to do it) as you could hide a fair sized elephant in it at the moment, but it's raining (again) so I'll content myself by making some bread. Always make the house smell good.
Be warry of the Elephant as they have excellent memorys.
denphone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 11:57   #3627
Tinky
To err is human

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
I'll content myself by making some bread. Always make the house smell good.
Mmmmm yum, can smell it from here!
Old 07-08-2011, 14:41   #3628
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Meet Lola (a cross between a Rhode Island Red and a Light Sussex), not sure what the actual breed is called though.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lola.jpg (282.5 KB, 13 views)
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 15:06   #3629
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

We have never been to France. Pity about the rain, but you enjoyed it, that is the main thing.
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 16:40   #3630
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer View Post
Meet Lola (a cross between a Rhode Island Red and a Light Sussex), not sure what the actual breed is called though.
Could it be called a RED LIGHT
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote