Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Burger King Now

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Red Faced

Old 19-07-2005, 21:01   #1
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Red Faced

I was a little bit red faced in work today, and wondered what others thought.

I have a laugh and joke with all the women, sometimes we get a new one who doesn't know quite how to take me, but when they realise I am having a bit of fun they are as bad as the rest. I never mix business with pleasure after having a bad experience many years ago, and I'm not a touchy-feely person.

We have a new girl in the office 18-19 yrs old, a few of the guys have said she looks very attractive but I had not really looked. Last week I had to go and see her about some paperwork and she bent forward laying out all the papers on the floor, I looked away because I could see straight down her trousers and her thong was on display. I didn't want anyone else in that office to catch me looking, but she did exactly the same thing again a day or two later. She seems to make excuses to come out and see me about paperwork every now and again, she came in monday and mentioned very suggestively that she was looking for me on friday afternoon and had wanted to push all my buttons. (reference to racks of equipment I'm working on)

Later in the day she came out with some more paperwork and knelt down in front of me after I had swivelled around on my chair to talk to her, again I had to look away because I could see straight down her top. She then got up holding the paperwork in her left had and to her left side, she proceeded to raise her top and scratch under her right breast with her right hand.
I decided at this point that she probably wasn't naive as I first thought because I thought shes doing that and looking away so I can get an eyeful.

Today she came out and remarked what an interesting job I had and how she would like to be working with us, later on I was at the stores hatch leaning on the counter. I saw her approach out of the corner of my eye, and her hand came down to open the half door that I was standing against. Her hand brushed past my lower regions and I stepped back, after she was in the stores she turned around closed the door and said "ooooh that was a bit rude wasn't it" I had turned quite red at this point, if it had been any of the other women that I have a laugh and joke with, I would of probably told them to come back and have another go.

I'm no overly concerned, but theres no way I am going to make a move towards her. At first I thought she was naive and being 20 years younger than me wasn't thinking along those lines. It has made me realise its far more difficult for a bloke in these circumstances, because unless a few other guys had seen it, no-one would take it serious.

Of course the guys are joking and saying "if you dont give her what she's after, she will report you for harassment" I am going to keep my distance from now on, the last thing I need is anything like that in work.

My girlfriend was very supportive when I told her, she said "Give it a go"
Old 19-07-2005, 21:05   #2
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude
Re: Red Faced

Sounds to me she may be giving as good as you say you do she probably knows she has ' that ' power over us mere mortals and uses it to do the battle of the sexes thing, looks like you might have met your match ... lol
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 21:08   #3
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escapee
I was a little bit red faced in work today, and wondered what others thought.

I have a laugh and joke with all the women, sometimes we get a new one who doesn't know quite how to take me, but when they realise I am having a bit of fun they are as bad as the rest. I never mix business with pleasure after having a bad experience many years ago, and I'm not a touchy-feely person.

We have a new girl in the office 18-19 yrs old, a few of the guys have said she looks very attractive but I had not really looked. Last week I had to go and see her about some paperwork and she bent forward laying out all the papers on the floor, I looked away because I could see straight down her trousers and her thong was on display. I didn't want anyone else in that office to catch me looking, but she did exactly the same thing again a day or two later. She seems to make excuses to come out and see me about paperwork every now and again, she came in monday and mentioned very suggestively that she was looking for me on friday afternoon and had wanted to push all my buttons. (reference to racks of equipment I'm working on)

Later in the day she came out with some more paperwork and knelt down in front of me after I had swivelled around on my chair to talk to her, again I had to look away because I could see straight down her top. She then got up holding the paperwork in her left had and to her left side, she proceeded to raise her top and scratch under her right breast with her right hand.
I decided at this point that she probably wasn't naive as I first thought because I thought shes doing that and looking away so I can get an eyeful.

Today she came out and remarked what an interesting job I had and how she would like to be working with us, later on I was at the stores hatch leaning on the counter. I saw her approach out of the corner of my eye, and her hand came down to open the half door that I was standing against. Her hand brushed past my lower regions and I stepped back, after she was in the stores she turned around closed the door and said "ooooh that was a bit rude wasn't it" I had turned quite red at this point, if it had been any of the other women that I have a laugh and joke with, I would of probably told them to come back and have another go.

I'm no overly concerned, but theres no way I am going to make a move towards her. At first I thought she was naive and being 20 years younger than me wasn't thinking along those lines. It has made me realise its far more difficult for a bloke in these circumstances, because unless a few other guys had seen it, no-one would take it serious.

Of course the guys are joking and saying "if you dont give her what she's after, she will report you for harassment" I am going to keep my distance from now on, the last thing I need is anything like that in work.

My girlfriend was very supportive when I told her, she said "Give it a go"
"Of course the guys are joking and saying "if you dont give her what she's after"

And of course you don`t want to ! ???:>)

" My girlfriend was very supportive when I told her, she said "Give it a go" "

I would be be very wary Mate!!!!!!!!
sounds like a Test to me!!!!!!!!!
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 21:19   #4
Escapee
cf.mega poster

Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array
Escapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze arrayEscapee has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopdude
Sounds to me she may be giving as good as you say you do she probably knows she has ' that ' power over us mere mortals and uses it to do the battle of the sexes thing, looks like you might have met your match ... lol
But I have never had any banter with her, its not something I would do with the younger ones anyway.

She works in an office with three other women, two dont really have a lot to do with me but the other is a good laugh. I wonder if she heard the others talk about me and thinks I'm up for a bit of fun, the one in the office is also wlesh like me so we always have a laugh about valley girls and she always asks how my personal life is going.

Either this girl is trying to make me feel awkward, naive or really going for it. I cant ask the other women in the office about it because they would no doubt gossip about it. The guy who works with me has now seen it for himself, he is not very observant with that sort of thing but was amazed by her actions yesterday and today.

Most of the other guys would be queing up, or so they say!
Old 19-07-2005, 21:41   #5
Jules
Inactive

Services: Don't have a clue any more.
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars
Jules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny starsJules has a pair of shiny stars

Ohh you better watch out she is after you and is making it as clear as she can
Jules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 21:53   #6
marky
Inactive

Services: non wife took control
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star
marky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny starmarky has a nice shiny star

just be very carefull

not to put a downer on things but things can and do go wrong
one of my neighbours is a real flirt but as soon as someone comes on to her in the pub she cries perv
let her do the work and time will tell
marky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2005, 21:56   #7
Angua
10 yrs same company 😁

Services: ? BB, basic phone. Share of Disney+
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars
Angua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny starsAngua has a pair of shiny stars

This sounds like an iffy one to me (an immature female flexing her femininity)! Whatever you do don't take her up on any offers and try not to be on your own with her. Watch how she reacts with other men around the place!
Angua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 09:09   #8
zoombini
Inactive

Services: I no longer receive cable services, I blame the inept accounts dept for that.
zoombini has reached the bronze age
zoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze age

She could just be a right richard teaser & having you on....
zoombini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 10:14   #9
grandmaster
Inactive

grandmaster has reached the bronze age
grandmaster has reached the bronze agegrandmaster has reached the bronze agegrandmaster has reached the bronze age

i say go with the flow,

It goes without saying that cheating is not an option but a little flirting never hurt anyone.

Wait till the christmans party then you will know for sure

grandmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 10:19   #10
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

For a moment there I thought I'd logged on to the letters page of a p0rn0 mag ... ... but somehow it went off script right about the point when she said 'ooh, that was a bit rude, wasn't' it...
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 10:30   #11
Roy MM
Inactive

Services: NTL cable 20mb Broadband, V+ package.
Roy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appeal
Roy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appealRoy MM has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to Roy MM

Ask her if she fancies an after work drink, can't do no harm but will gve you a better understanding wether or not she is interested in you.
Roy MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 10:42   #12
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Back right off right now...It could end in tears.an affair with a workmate in this day and age is fraught with all sorts of problems.Have you ever had an affair at work before?
Old 20-07-2005, 11:34   #13
Aragorn
Inactive

Aragorn has a nice shiny star
Aragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny starAragorn has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Back right off right now...It could end in tears.an affair with a workmate in this day and age is fraught with all sorts of problems.Have you ever had an affair at work before?
Wise words from Incog

You have a lot to potentially lose here - job, g/f, maybe even liberty if she's a psycho

Don't give her any come ons and try to ignore her.
Aragorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 12:37   #14
zoombini
Inactive

Services: I no longer receive cable services, I blame the inept accounts dept for that.
zoombini has reached the bronze age
zoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze agezoombini has reached the bronze age

If your girlfriend is saying give it a go, is that also saying she's up for a threesome?
zoombini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2005, 15:17   #15
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoombini
If your girlfriend is saying give it a go, is that also saying she's up for a threesome?
You know I think Escapee was actually asking for some help and sensible suggestions.He is in territory that he is not familiar with and really needs our help.When a bloke is asking this sort of question despite the ribald remarks he expects some help.