Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Xbox One Thread

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Xbox One Thread

Old 16-03-2016, 12:44   #3151
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Blast. Depending on how much it is, I might buy it. Thought the Beta testers might have been given a free copy of it though.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 16-03-2016, 13:40   #3152
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Blast. Depending on how much it is, I might buy it. Thought the Beta testers might have been given a free copy of it though.
I wouldn't have thought so but could be wrong, probably only a small cost anyway.
Old 16-03-2016, 13:43   #3153
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Anyone here played the Trackmania Turbo Beta? Went to play it last night and it says Beta is ended. Does that mean that when the full version is released next week the Beta testers get a free upgrade, or do we have to pay for the full version?
I don't think I have ever seen a beta where the users get a free copy of the game.

I still have the PC version from years ago. Great game.
Old 16-03-2016, 13:45   #3154
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze

It's £26.99 on xBox Live. I'll think about buying it, last time I played it I was in the top 50 for London.
Old 16-03-2016, 15:27   #3155
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society

PSA: Lords Of The Fallen is free from today for the next month for XBL Gold members.
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-03-2016, 18:47   #3156
tweedle
Permanently Banned

tweedle is a jewel in the roughtweedle is a jewel in the roughtweedle is a jewel in the roughtweedle is a jewel in the roughtweedle is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Bless,
tweedle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-03-2016, 15:35   #3157
v0id
[CENSORED]

Services: Virginmedia - BB:250 TV:Mix TiVo v6 Phone:Talk Weekends w/anon reject
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal
v0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appealv0id has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stop It View Post
PSA: Lords Of The Fallen is free from today for the next month for XBL Gold members.

Don't forget Bordlerlands 1, which is also backwards compatible and includes the DLC

v0id is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2016, 16:56   #3158
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Call of Duty: Black Ops is now available as a backwards compatible game.
Old 20-05-2016, 19:04   #3159
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

Anyone got Doom yet?

Jimmy-J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2016, 18:01   #3160
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy-J View Post
Anyone got Doom yet?
You'll never beat the ID Software original.

I got a copy at less than 1/2 price as I worked for a software distributor at the time, and paid cost price.
Old 22-05-2016, 10:28   #3161
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

I don't think I could play Doom nowadays as I loved the Final Doom I had for Windows 95, sadly despite compatibility, it didn't work on W7 and later.
Old 24-05-2016, 14:59   #3162
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

It's unlikely I'll be bothering with Doom. While it does look at sound good, beyond the graphics and sound, it appears to be almost exactly the same as the original Doom. As such, gameplay wise, it's not really an advance over a product that's nearly 30 years old.

Plus, I like my games to have decent storylines, and am not really into the multi player shoot em up.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2016, 22:30   #3163
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

Anyone know if there is going to be a game for F1 this year? A quick search of Wiki showed nothing.
Old 30-05-2016, 08:07   #3164
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

So after an absence of 18 months I'm returning to Xbox One - embarrassingly I'm the only user I know of who has never played COD but given how much I loved Battlefield 4 I'll most likely give it a go but I just wanted to check, like Titanfall etc is it online only?
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-05-2016, 08:18   #3165
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
So after an absence of 18 months I'm returning to Xbox One - embarrassingly I'm the only user I know of who has never played COD but given how much I loved Battlefield 4 I'll most likely give it a go but I just wanted to check, like Titanfall etc is it online only?
No COD has both a campaign and obline play, i just got Black OPs 3 and can recommend it! You can also play local split screen as well as split screen multiplayer online.

Tesco have it for £25 and you can double up vouchers so i got 2 copies for free for the PS4.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 30-05-2016 at 08:22.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote