Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Incapacity tests reject 37% of claimants

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Incapacity tests reject 37% of claimants

Old 17-03-2012, 15:26   #31
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura
Re: Incapacity tests reject 37% of claimants

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Sandwich short of a picnic......
Actually, I suspect he got lost on the way to the picnic
Advertisement
Old 17-03-2012, 15:31   #32
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
Excellent

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 15:33   #33
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
Actually, he would probably not want to be invited to a failed social, political and economic picnic.

He would hold his own picnic, where everyone would arrive at a central airport with 300 landing strips, then travel by a fifteen mile long high-speed train (the fares would be £2 million pound each, but that's ok, as he would have put up everyone's wages to be able to afford them), and then he would decide what everyone was going to eat and where they would sit, as it would be an authoritarian democratic picnic, and if anyone did not attend this picnic, they would be treated as pariahs by the rest of the world.....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 15:43   #34
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Actually, he would probably not want to be invited to a failed social, political and economic picnic.

He would hold his own picnic, where everyone would arrive at a central airport with 300 landing strips, then travel by a fifteen mile long high-speed train (the fares would be £2 million pound each, but that's ok, as he would have put up everyone's wages to be able to afford them), and then he would decide what everyone was going to eat and where they would sit, as it would be an authoritarian democratic picnic, and if anyone did not attend this picnic, they would be treated as pariahs by the rest of the world.....
as long as there are no cucumber sandwiches ......and ants ,i hate ants
Old 17-03-2012, 15:48   #35
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:

That is excellent

---------- Post added at 15:48 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
as long as there are no cucumber sandwiches ......and ants ,i hate ants
Unfortunately if they have paid there taxes then they will be allowed. So check there tax status first.

Old 17-03-2012, 15:58   #36
RizzyKing

Can i just ask how many threads are going to keep getting derailed and sky rocketed off topic by the delusional rantings of one poster to be honest it is getting beyond a joke now.
Old 17-03-2012, 16:05   #37
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Can i just ask how many threads are going to keep getting derailed and sky rocketed off topic by the delusional rantings of one poster to be honest it is getting beyond a joke now.
Been saying just that for weeks now.

Old 17-03-2012, 17:52   #38
RizzyKing

Then i guess the answer is as long as he can stomach posting on here and getting completely ridiculed for his views which he has the right to hold and express in appropriate threads not ever damn thread he can post in. Maybe he is allowed to stay and do it is because he then becomes an easy target for insults not always well veiled and ridicule by some of the more up themselves members of CF.

Being honest either tell him straight to stop it or just ban the account too many threads are getting disrupted by this continual drivel that for me at least i would rather spend my time on other forums where we don't have this one person.
Old 17-03-2012, 18:31   #39
Taf
cf.mega poster

Services: TVXL BBXL Superhub 2ac (wired) 1Tb Tivo
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star
Taf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny starTaf has a nice shiny star

Could the words "failed", "social", "political", "economic" and "system" be put on the swear filter for a while perhaps?

Then we would find out if he knows any other words?
Taf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 20:36   #40
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Could the words "failed", "social", "political", "economic" and "system" be put on the swear filter for a while perhaps?

Then we would find out if he knows any other words?
I would much prefer we put HIM in the swear filter or slow his internet down so he takes ages to post anything.

Old 17-03-2012, 21:12   #41
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads

Just found a survey on this figures done by leeds university its quite telling frank.

The figures actually dont tell the story.

Infact out those deemed fit for work only 13% are actually Fit for work. Now you might think hang on how does that work well its been found out many been put on temporary sick leave and even some been put on permanent sick leave. Which mean these unfit for work. This is review with some stats clearly have had access to the data.

Cracking read eye opener to really what going on. Why have we been seeing nit picked the information to suit political agenda.

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/disability-st...rm%20Fraud.pdf
mertle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 21:45   #42
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Talking about nit-picking, I would have to admit I get concerned when I see a piece of research from a Russell Group University with emotive language in it like -

The title - The Billion Pound Welfare Reform Fraud

Phrases such as
Case studies have shown the inhumanity of a system based on government targets and the pain and misery of the increasing stringency of these tests
LiMAS asks a set of questions for which the applicant can (but increasingly can’t) score up to 15 points
The ‘fit for work’ myth does not convert into any form of reality.
This does not count the human anxiety, misery or stress of the test, nor the suicides that have resulted because of it.
the hallowed taxpayer
It is a publically sanctioned fraud that misrepresents and *******ises its claims to support people

And considering that the author is one the co-founders of DPAC (Disabled People Against Cuts), may I suggest there may be another less than hidden Political agenda in the paper; and her twitter (redjolly1) banner may provide some insight...
Quote:
Co founder of DPAC disabled People against Cuts. Tweeting on behalf of DPAC and with the left
Update - My apologies, as the paper is not in fact a research paper, but based upon the academic's blog at the LSE?

I think she makes some very good points, but then weakens them by her partiality.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 21:50   #43
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:

And considering that the author is one the co-founders of DPAC (Disabled People Against Cuts), may I suggest there may be another less than hidden Political agenda in the paper.
Well i never would have seen that coming

Old 17-03-2012, 22:41   #44
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
What I don't get is why do they care so much about cutting benefit when this guy still has not paid the billions he owes the government in tax

Why do you have to bring this into most of the threads you post in Alan?

It's not exactly on topic is it?
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-03-2012, 22:53   #45
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
Why do you have to bring this into most of the threads you post in Alan?

It's not exactly on topic is it?
I think it's to do with them trying to cut pennies when there's millions in other places they haven't or won't look yet.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote