Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Monthly SIM is behaving like a PAYG

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Monthly SIM is behaving like a PAYG

Old 08-05-2014, 15:40   #1
MowgliWolf
Inactive

MowgliWolf is an unknown quantity at this point
Monthly SIM is behaving like a PAYG

Anyone know why this has happened? My monthly tariff phone, a Galaxy S4 suddenly started spouting messages about "not enough credit". It seems to have had some sort of identity crisis and thinks its better off as a PAYG!!

Virgin sent out a new SIM yesterday, but even after activation, it wouldn't register on the network. After many, many migraine-inducing calls to Customer Service, it was escalated as an IT issue. "Will be resolved in 48 hours" apparently... which means sometime tomorrow evening.

But this morning, all error messages have vanished. And the new SIM has also morphed into a PAYG one and is scolding me for no credit!

Can anyone please help me get to grips with what the problem is? The Customer team at Virgin are proving to be next to useless...
MowgliWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 13-05-2014, 01:38   #2
johnathome
cf.geek

Services: 125Mb VM BB. Prime, XBMC. Paramount+, Netflix, D+
johnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to alljohnathome is a name known to all
Re: Monthly SIM is behaving like a PAYG

I can't help you unfortunately mate but i'll have a moan/rant as well.

I've corrupted the APN on the wifes phone but every month they insist on charging her £1 extra for using 10 kilobytes of data! I really need to phone CS but the thought depresses me
johnathome is offline   Reply With Quote