Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Gift to VM employees/agency workers.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media News Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Gift to VM employees/agency workers.
Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2012, 19:41   #91
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Gift to VM employees/agency workers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Richard, are you engaged in some sort of covert survey? This is a very particular and IMO peculiar line of questioning if this is for just your own personal interest. Once again you are showing a bizarre fascination with the thoughts and feelings of VM staff on this forum.
The are not that many now.
Advertisement
Old 06-03-2012, 19:49   #92
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
As i have said before i have never seen a single question aimed at any other member of this forum about there employer or how they feel about there employer. It is only VM staff that are targeted in this way by one particular poster

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Old 06-03-2012, 19:57   #93
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I have answered your questions within this thread as far as I am able to, unfortunately I am unable to help you any further.
Quote:
Why do you want to know?What is it to you how they received this gift? Who are you to sit in judgement? Were you the one who organised this 'gift'? What the hell are your motives in all this questioning?You have been worrying at this for over a month now and just can't seem to accept what you have been told.I'm now VERY curious as to why you keep reviving this thread.
Which one of these questions are you unable to answer and which are you able to answer..
The first one?The second one?The third one?The fourth one?The fifth one?Come on give us a clue..
Old 06-03-2012, 21:32   #94
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
As i have said before i have never seen a single question aimed at any other member of this forum about there employer or how they feel about there employer. It is only VM staff that are targeted in this way by one particular poster
I found it odd but as I am no longer an employee I now find it rather funny and a rather strange infatuation with the closure.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:37   #95
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Who - redundant VM staff?
No, to give to the homeless at Christmas (most likely the Leeds project.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Richard, are you engaged in some sort of covert survey? This is a very particular and IMO peculiar line of questioning if this is for just your own personal interest. Once again you are showing a bizarre fascination with the thoughts and feelings of VM staff on this forum.
VM staff are entitled to air all reasonable views, just like everybody else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
I'm sure you do.

Making such claims and and comments in this thread then hiding behind "I can't tell you any more" translates to the rest of us as "I don't really know anything but I want you to think I do". It's the sort of thing that has gone on on CF for years and many other forums around the world for a lot longer.

If you can't/won't expand on your claims then that's fine, nobody is forcing you to however I'm sure we will all let the matter lie as long as you're fully aware that no-one will believe you or the claims you make.

Unfortunately we won't consider the matter closed as you've made some pretty impressive claims which I suspect were designed to get a response. now you've had such a response, you can't seriously expect people to just let it drop.
You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but remember it is only your opinion and you cannot speak for anyone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
Why the grin that a large number of people have lost their jobs? Some people may not be as lucky as you in obtaining another.

Has anybody had any luck in finding out if any transport is available from Liverpool to Leeds? I think it's really important not to forget those less fortunate than ourselves.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:45   #96
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:
You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but remember it is only your opinion and you cannot speak for anyone else.
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to point that out however I'll be very impressed (not to mention surprised) if you can find anyone who disagrees with me.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 07-03-2012, 12:05   #97
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
No, to give to the homeless at Christmas (most likely the Leeds project.)

VM staff are entitled to air all reasonable views, just like everybody else.

Why the grin that a large number of people have lost their jobs? Some people may not be as lucky as you in obtaining another.

Has anybody had any luck in finding out if any transport is available from Liverpool to Leeds? I think it's really important not to forget those less fortunate than ourselves.
Actually, they are entitled to air any views, as long as they are not criminal - you are not the arbiter of free speech on this forum, as your definition of "reasonable" may not be the same as the CF owners.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Old 07-03-2012, 12:38   #98
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Thank you for taking the time and trouble to point that out however I'll be very impressed (not to mention surprised) if you can find anyone who disagrees with me.
I agree with you Russ

Old 07-03-2012, 13:28   #99
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
I agree with you Russ
I think that most people on the forum agree with Russ
Old 07-03-2012, 13:29   #100
RichardCoulter
cf.mega poster

RichardCoulter has disabled reputation

Quote:
I don't think the vast majority of CF members care either way.
Old 07-03-2012, 13:54   #101
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
So I will ask the question, Why are you so interested in what vm employees do on this forum and why do you only ask us these questions. I find it very strange that you are ONLY asking VM staff these questions.

Old 07-03-2012, 14:13   #102
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
I was thinking more along the lines of distributing the surplus books as Christmas gifts at the annual Christmas dinner for the homeless that I am involved in!
So, beyond the practical aspect of having paper to burn or stuff in their sleeping bag for warmth, what makes you think that the homeless would be any more interested in this book than a redundant VM Staffer? For that matter, what makes you think they would be any less offended? After all, in both cases, it could be percieved that Richard Branson is telling them how well he has done, and how well they haven't. Essentially, rubbing their noses in it.
Old 07-03-2012, 14:15   #103
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 07-03-2012, 14:21   #104
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Just because a lot of CF members have steered clear of commenting on your apparent fascination with VM employees do not assume that we haven't noticed what you have been posting or that we condone the sometimes condescending tone of those posts.
Old 07-03-2012, 16:34   #105
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Just because a lot of CF members have steered clear of commenting on your apparent fascination with VM employees do not assume that we haven't noticed what you have been posting or that we condone the sometimes condescending tone of those posts.
I am glad i was not the only one to see these posts in that way

Closed Thread