Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 10-06-2010, 22:42   #301
Turkey Machine
Inactive

Services: Company LLU internet, soon-to-be company FTTC internet at 56Mb/20Mb!
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Canadian Grand Prix, 24 Hours of Le Mans, an empty house and a TV.
Turkey Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-06-2010, 07:14   #302
CycoSymz
cf.mega poster

Services: Freeview HD
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal
CycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appealCycoSymz has a bronzed appeal

I've got the day of work and plenty of beers at the ready

I've got 2 GCSE's. 1 in Biology and 1 in Metalwork...If you want your cat welding then I'm your man.
CycoSymz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 08:09   #303
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turkey Machine View Post
Canadian Grand Prix, 24 Hours of Le Mans, an empty house and a TV.
Plus that collection of personal dvd's you keep in your room.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:35   #304
Turkey Machine
Inactive

Services: Company LLU internet, soon-to-be company FTTC internet at 56Mb/20Mb!
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze age
Turkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze ageTurkey Machine has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masque View Post
Plus that collection of personal dvd's you keep in your room.
F1 season reviews? Yep.
Turkey Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:52   #305
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki

My Germany home & away football shirt turned up in time for the world cup and so did my Germany flag.

The printing of my surname on the back of the shirt was worth the extra money
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:20   #306
zing_deleted

your gonna be well liked down your street then lol

remember what happened to Mr and Mrs Mussolini lol
Old 11-06-2010, 11:31   #307
Hiroki
Inactive

Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one

lol yeah i'm sure they will have something to say when I stick it in my front window
Old 11-06-2010, 11:47   #308
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroki View Post
lol yeah i'm sure they will have something to say when I stick it in my front window

A brick will proberly be less verbal
Old 11-06-2010, 12:01   #309
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
A brick will proberly be less verbal
Which is why my Holland flag is draped over the fireplace, rather than in the window
Old 11-06-2010, 12:07   #310
Hiroki
Inactive

Damn and here is me thinking it would be okay to be proud to fly my flag......now I know how all those Sun readers feel haha
Old 11-06-2010, 13:10   #311
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
Which is why my Holland flag is draped over the fireplace, rather than in the window
Bloody immigrants. Coming over here and hanging their flags over their fireplaces.

I'm very patriotic but I find all this flags in the cars stuff a bit tacky. Not in homes though. Dunno why. Still if people are happy, good luck to them.
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 13:15   #312
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by punky View Post
Bloody immigrants. Coming over here and hanging their flags over their fireplaces.

I'm very patriotic but I find all this flags in the cars stuff a bit tacky. Not in homes though. Dunno why. Still if people are happy, good luck to them.
To be honest, we've only got one because family members sent it to us during Euro 2008. Hanging it over the fireplace just felt like the right amount of sillieness for getting in the mood for the world cup
Old 11-06-2010, 13:25   #313
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

I'm English I have learnt not to get in the mood for World Cups. I am marginally more excited now than last week.

I do have a St. George's flag somewhere. I'll probably put it up for match days.
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 14:00   #314
Pauls9
Inactive

Services: VM TVM HD, BBL, phone; BT phone; Freeview.
Pauls9 has reached the bronze age
Pauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze age

With all the neighbours covering their cars and houses (literally in some cases) with England flags, I can see one from damn near anywhere in the house. Saves me the bother of buying my own!

(Not that I'm interested in football anyway)
Pauls9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 16:15   #315
Hiroki
Inactive

People where I live have went way over the top with the flags which is interesting in it's own way, shame that when you mention the flag to them in passing they always seem to come out with the same statement:- "I'm not racist but..."