Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Euro 2012

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Euro 2012

Old 08-06-2012, 21:26   #181
LexDiamond
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD, Sky Unlimited BB and Sky landline
LexDiamond has reached the bronze age
LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age
Re: Euro 2012

Watching Russia play I can't help but think why would Wenger be stupid enough to play Arshavin out of position. He quite obviously isn't a wide forward.
LexDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-06-2012, 21:29   #182
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
Watching Russia play I can't help but think why would Wenger be stupid enough to play Arshavin out of position. He quite obviously isn't a wide forward.
But that was never the problem Lex as Arshavin's attitude left a lot to be desired and to put it bluntly he was a one season wonder in my opinion.
Old 08-06-2012, 21:33   #183
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
endless question marks over the gaffers head Lex. positive though is that Arshavins giving a good account of himself in the shop window

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:30 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
But that was never the problem Lex as Arshavin's attitude left a lot to be desired and to put it bluntly he was a one season wonder in my opinion.
thats debateable Den although i get what your saying
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 21:51   #184
LexDiamond
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD, Sky Unlimited BB and Sky landline
LexDiamond has reached the bronze age
LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
IMHO I have to disagree. Arshavin is the central attacker that plays the free role. He never did that with Arsenal because Fabregas was playing there.

The season you say he did well, Arsenal played differently then and also that season Arsenal had a terrible injury crisis in midfield which meant Arshavin was playing wide forward but could do as he pleased in terms of drifting in to the middle.

Arshavin was treated terribly by Arsenal fans. I was at the game when he was booed just for being a sub coming on. Deep down, even as a gooner, I actually hope he does well for himself and refuses a return to AFC because he was treated poorly by Wenger and the fans.
LexDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 22:33   #185
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

I was a little surprised at hearing Russia have a player called jerkoff
Old 08-06-2012, 22:51   #186
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
I was a little surprised at hearing Russia have a player called jerkoff
As surprised as the Dutch electing a Prime Minister called Kok?
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 23:01   #187
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
As surprised as the Dutch electing a Prime Minister called Kok?
Nope. Top man that. I think I voted for him. Wim is a very good name for a politician by the way.

The Russia player is actually called Zhirkov, but that didn't stop the presenters from calling him Jerkoff. I'm sure we will hear lots more about him.
Old 08-06-2012, 23:07   #188
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
Nope. Top man that. I think I voted for him. Wim is a very good name for a politician by the way.

The Russia player is actually called Zhirkov, but that didn't stop the presenters from calling him Jerkoff. I'm sure we will hear lots more about him.

He used to play for Chelsea
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 23:19   #189
danielf
cf.mega poser

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon UK View Post
He used to play for Chelsea
Shows you how much I know.

29 appearances in 2 seasons. Not exactly starting 11 then.
Old 09-06-2012, 08:28   #190
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars

Sadly some England players have been racially abused during training.

Roy Hodgson has told John Terry to stop it.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 13:04   #191
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

Apparently the England team visited an orphanage today. "It's so heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope" said Igor, aged 6.
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 13:07   #192
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Two good jokes in a row...you're killing me
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 13:16   #193
DocDutch
argh

Services: full house package
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze
DocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronzeDocDutch is cast in bronze

lol both are good and probably very fitting as well.

looking forward/dreading tonight hope that we win this game against the Danes
DocDutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 13:19   #194
Shadow Demon UK
Inactive

Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal
Shadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appealShadow Demon UK has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDutch View Post

First upset of the tournament
Shadow Demon UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 13:20   #195
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocDutch View Post
lol both are good and probably very fitting as well.

Just make sure you have your tissues by your side just in case.