Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | New Sky Guide Beta - Your thoughts and issues.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q
Register FAQ Community Calendar

New Sky Guide Beta - Your thoughts and issues.

Old 05-07-2012, 08:18   #91
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
Re: New Sky Guide Beta - Your thoughts and issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
It has now come to Edinburgh, woke up, see it on now

Looks good, now I see why everyone was getting excited
it was like xmas all over again
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-07-2012, 08:30   #92
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
It has now come to Edinburgh, woke up, see it on now

Looks good, now I see why everyone was getting excited
It looks far more proffesional with just a few subtle changes without feeling Alien to the user , the extra features will be added over time.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 18:51   #93
Slyder

Services: Superhub 2 60mb

Woke up this morning and noticed mine had changed also. Finally looks like the EPG on the Xbox 360
Old 05-07-2012, 19:00   #94
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

i like the blue
colin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:21   #95
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

just got the new sky guide .....it's very blue
Old 10-07-2012, 08:06   #96
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
just got the new sky guide .....it's very blue
but is a nice blue and yellow
Old 10-07-2012, 20:20   #97
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
but is a nice blue and yellow
Nah ,its clashing ,the picture is fine but the guide is all flickery.i have just changed the scart thinking it may be that but no difference
Old 10-07-2012, 21:05   #98
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Thats an interesting observation , it looks great on my TV however I have it connected via HDMI at 1080i.
Old 10-07-2012, 21:34   #99
martyh

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Thats an interesting observation , it looks great on my TV however I have it connected via HDMI at 1080i.
well my thoughts are that it is designed for HDMI connection ,my tv as you have probably guessed is not HD and is connected through a scart so it is probably something i will have to put up with untill i upgrade my tv ,it's a very dusty blue as well
Old 11-07-2012, 10:14   #100
martyh

Had a look at my sons tv which is connected by HDMI and the new guide is crisp and clear so i think the flickering is definately an issue with scart connection
Old 23-07-2012, 06:40   #101
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Undelete feature to be added to beta testers boxes this week , I have it one of mine and it's been implemented pretty well into the planner , Anytime+ has also been renamed to 'On Demand'.
Old 23-07-2012, 08:12   #102
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Undelete feature to be added to beta testers boxes this week , I have it one of mine and it's been implemented pretty well into the planner , Anytime+ has also been renamed to 'On Demand'.
Its a great feature. I had all my recordings marked as Keep but no longer need to do that.
Old 24-07-2012, 14:17   #103
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

53.57 downloaded to beta testers boxes mostly fixes , undelete feature added , cosmetic update to the trick mode icon , Anytime+ tab now renamed 'On Demand'
Old 24-07-2012, 14:33   #104
nstokes
Inactive

Had my update this morning as well
Old 24-07-2012, 14:58   #105
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Had my update this morning as well
The play/pause icon looks a lot better now , far more proffesional , and the undelete feature has been nicely done and is simple to use , but I'm sure you already knew that