Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TiVo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

TiVo
Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2011, 19:41   #5341
HDFootyMan
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 1TB TiVo, 500Gb TiVo, TV XL, 60Mb Broadband, Phone
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze age
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze age
Re: TiVo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
ha ha

Time for me to catch a plane out of here

You flying down to the VM TiVo Launch Party?
Advertisement
Old 30-03-2011, 19:45   #5342
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDFootyMan View Post
on my way.....

Old 30-03-2011, 19:45   #5343
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDFootyMan View Post
He is in charge of it that is why he is not at work
Old 30-03-2011, 19:49   #5344
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
Old 30-03-2011, 19:53   #5345
Doz007
cf.geek

Services: VM 200Mb BB, Sky Q Silver 2TB
Doz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation eraDoz007 has entered a golden reputation era

Will the iPad app be mentioned during the launch party as far as you're aware DF?
Old 30-03-2011, 19:54   #5346
HDFootyMan
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 1TB TiVo, 500Gb TiVo, TV XL, 60Mb Broadband, Phone
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze age
HDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze ageHDFootyMan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
I imagine DF is putting a lot of effort in setting up the party:

Drinks: 3 Thumbs up
Food: 3 Thumbs up
Music: 3 Thumbs up
Free TiVo for every party visitor: 3 Thumbs up
Crap music: 2 Thumbs down

Old 30-03-2011, 19:54   #5347
Fitzer
cf.member

Fitzer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

You can switch between 3 tuners in the mini guide.
How do you select tuners in the mini guide I can't seem to see how
Old 30-03-2011, 19:57   #5348
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitzer View Post
How do you select tuners in the mini guide I can't seem to see how
press INFO then scroll down to the "RRR" logo at the bottom, this will show what's on the other tuners.
Old 30-03-2011, 19:57   #5349
cupcakes aka dd
cf.geek

Services: Almost the lot
cupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud ofcupcakes aka dd has much to be proud of

Quote:
on my way.....

Wow today really is a mindblowing display of graphical delights mixed together with a hint of

Old 30-03-2011, 19:59   #5350
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakes aka dd View Post
Wow today really is a mindblowing display of graphical delights mixed together with a hint of

A lot of ranting going on today
Old 30-03-2011, 20:15   #5351
Fitzer
cf.member

Fitzer is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
press INFO then scroll down to the "RRR" logo at the bottom, this will show what's on the other tuners.
Ta
Old 30-03-2011, 20:22   #5352
andrewstevenson

Question Re: TiVo

Can i ask a question please to all, i getting tivo v soon but i worry about i hear you can no longer record in background when watching tv like v plus is that correct, incorrect or to be amended

Old 30-03-2011, 20:30   #5353
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

What do you mean?

TiVo allows you to watch something else whilst recording
Old 30-03-2011, 20:33   #5354
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewstevenson View Post
Can i ask a question please to all, i getting tivo v soon but i worry about i hear you can no longer record in background when watching tv like v plus is that correct, incorrect or to be amended
If you mean that you are able to record and watch the same channel then yes you can or something else?
Old 30-03-2011, 21:05   #5355
andrewstevenson

Quote:
If you mean that you are able to record and watch the same channel then yes you can or something else?
No say for example i wanna copy a recording to dvd in v plus i can record it in the background while watching tv, but i hear with tivo if i wanna copya programme to dvd i cant use the copy to vcr option in v plus, instead if i copy to dvd using tivo i cant watch a recording or live programme, i need ot watch what i copy, is that correct

Closed Thread