Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. I

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010) Vol. I
Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2010, 17:40   #796
musicbravo
Inactive

Services: Virgin v+ xl TV Virgin M Broadband and phone
musicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these partsmusicbravo is just so famous around these parts
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2010)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahardie View Post

I should have known to double check my post for typo's.
May aswell go off topic just once more. As a supply teacher I go 6 weeks without pay during the holidays. In any case though, apostrophes should only be used for possession (as in Tom's dog) and contractions (don't instead of do not). They should not be used as plurals, the s on its own will surfice.

Hey would love to see any channels coming really. As long as it makes my extra £1.50 worth it.
Advertisement
Old 16-02-2010, 17:41   #797
ottoni
cf.addict

ottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
The SD Channels I know of do not have any ITV Branded on them.
You are just bursting to tell us media boy, come on, give us another clue, say for example are any of the channels any of the ones I have just mentioned?
Old 16-02-2010, 17:43   #798
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki

Quote:
The SD Channels I know of do not have any ITV Branded on them.
Any chance that one of them could be the food network?
Old 16-02-2010, 17:43   #799
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

I want to tell everyone but cant (Until Virgin do) - That all I am saying on them right now.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 16-02-2010, 17:45   #800
ahardie

Services: XL tv/L internet, Tivo(1Tb.), SA V+.

Quote:
I am deading to tell everyone.
Is that a typo or a clue?

Old 16-02-2010, 17:49   #801
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

typo.

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

In other news:

One of my New Channel testers has told me that Channel AKA is still testing off the Virgin EPG.
Old 16-02-2010, 17:54   #802
braysoj1
cf.geek

Services: virgin media xl , freeview, sky
braysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to allbraysoj1 is a name known to all

Quote:

One of my New Channel testers has told me that Channel AKA is still testing off the Virgin EPG.
Channel AKA what type of channel is it
Old 16-02-2010, 17:57   #803
Hiroki
Inactive

Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one

Quote:
I want to tell everyone but cant (Until Virgin do) - That all I am saying on them right now.
So erm even though we all appreciate the info there seems to have been no point in you telling us about the three channels coming then really?

It's kinda like when your a kid and someones says "nah nah nah I know something you don't know"

Quote:
Originally Posted by braysoj1 View Post
Channel AKA what type of channel is it
Crappy rap/rnb/hip hoppy channel but more focused on the uk scene
Old 16-02-2010, 18:01   #804
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroki View Post
So erm even though we all appreciate the info there seems to have been no point in you telling us about the three channels coming then really?

It's kinda like when your a kid and someones says "nah nah nah I know something you don't know"

Crappy rap/rnb/hip hoppy channel but more focused on the uk scene
I cant win!!!
Old 16-02-2010, 18:07   #805
Hiroki
Inactive

Quote:
I cant win!!!
Ah sorry I didn't mean it in a negative way.
Old 16-02-2010, 18:18   #806
ottoni
cf.addict

ottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to beholdottoni is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
typo.

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:46 ----------

In other news:

If channel AKA is testing then we may also get Starz channel, which is a pop chart sort of texting in channel. Starz channel also owns AKA channel.
Old 16-02-2010, 18:47   #807
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array

I'd be quite happy with more of the missing +1 channels, until VM roll out a 10-tuner V+ box.

The CBS channels would be nice as well.
Old 16-02-2010, 20:37   #808
jtaylor06
Inactive

Services: 100Mb BB with SuperHub 2 Galaxy S 5 on EE
jtaylor06 has reached the bronze age
jtaylor06 has reached the bronze agejtaylor06 has reached the bronze agejtaylor06 has reached the bronze agejtaylor06 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lew View Post
I'd be quite happy with more of the missing +1 channels, until VM roll out a 10-tuner V+ box.

The CBS channels would be nice as well.
If this happened, I would purposely just record 9 just because I can :P

lol
Old 16-02-2010, 20:42   #809
clarky316
Inactive

clarky316 is an unknown quantity at this point

Doe anyone know if we will ever get Fox News on Virgin?
Old 16-02-2010, 20:44   #810
virginruinedntl
Inactive

virginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of lightvirginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of lightvirginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of lightvirginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of lightvirginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of lightvirginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of lightvirginruinedntl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarky316 View Post
Doe anyone know if we will ever get Fox News on Virgin?
i sure hope not!
Closed Thread