Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Virgin mobile website

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Virgin mobile website

Old 06-10-2012, 11:37   #1
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Virgin mobile website

I have a mobile on 18 month contract that I think I took around May or June 2011.

I have misplaced the original contract. Is there anywhere on the Virgin Mobile website I can confirm the start date of my contract, or the term of my contract? Been all around the site this morning but can't seem to see either of these options. If not I'll give Virgin a call.

Cheers
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-10-2012, 12:17   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Virgin mobile website

You will need to call them as the is nothing on the website.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:46   #3
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
You will need to call them as the is nothing on the website.
Thanks Peter, will give them a bell.
Old 06-10-2012, 13:17   #4
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
Thanks Peter, will give them a bell.
I just did and upgraded my phone early so thanks for reminding me, got a Samsung Galaxy S3 for less than my present contract and no handset charge for being a good customer, also spoke to a UK agent from Sheffield not Manila.
Old 09-10-2012, 22:41   #5
Chad
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_ View Post
I just did and upgraded my phone early so thanks for reminding me, got a Samsung Galaxy S3 for less than my present contract and no handset charge for being a good customer, also spoke to a UK agent from Sheffield not Manila.
Great news for you then Peter

It's actually the reason why I started this thread in the first place. I have 5 months left on a 18 month contract but just got Virgins latest offers through the door. Some really good deals.

I was going to ask if I could recontract early but take 2 phones on new deals. The wife wants the Blackberry Curve 9320 on the premiere tariff, £11.50 a month for 6 months then £23.00 per month for a further 18. That includes 2500 minutes, and pretty much everything else unlimited. I want the Samsung Galaxy Ace on the starter tariff which is £7.50 per month for 6 months followed by 18 at £15.00. Both potential new contracts together actually work out cheaper than the 1 phone I currently have with Virgin!

I wasn't sure it was worth asking trying to duck out of the last 5 months of the current deal to take 2 deals in return.
Old 18-10-2012, 19:04   #6
hansi
cf.geek

hansi is on a distinguished roadhansi is on a distinguished road

Do Virgin remind you when your contract is ending as I don't have a clue when it is.
hansi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 19:08   #7
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansi View Post
Do Virgin remind you when your contract is ending as I don't have a clue when it is.
Not normally
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2012, 21:43   #8
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by hansi View Post
No mobile provider does that as you then just go onto a 30 day rolling contract which if you want to cancel it requires 30 days notice in writing.
Old 19-10-2012, 20:50   #9
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

Actually most mobile providers do that.
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2012, 08:12   #10
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
Actually most mobile providers do that.
Exactly as per my above post apart from the wording, you must have been tired.
Old 20-10-2012, 16:11   #11
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze

You said no mobile provider does that

I said most mobile providers do that.

Almost the exact opposite. You must have been tired.
Old 20-10-2012, 16:34   #12
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
You said no mobile provider does that

I said most mobile providers do that.

Almost the exact opposite. You must have been tired.
Do reread as you must still be tired as it does say.........
Quote:
No mobile provider does that as you then just go onto a 30 day rolling contract which if you want to cancel it requires 30 days notice in writing.
Which means most mobile providers do not tell you when your contract has ended it is down to you to find out by ringing up because it is not cost effective to ring or text you to remind you of the end date, you are supposed to make a note of the date but not many do that either.
Old 20-10-2012, 16:42   #13
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

Again do read again, I said most mobile providers do do exactly what you say they don't do, which means they do tell you when your contract is ending.

Internal text messages cost providers nothing. Most major networks text or email you to remind you when your contract is about to expire. At least two major networks aggressively phone you repeatedly as well.

Looks like you're not only tired you're still having lingering problems with reading comprehension.