Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | are virgin going to be selling iphones ?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

are virgin going to be selling iphones ?

Old 11-02-2012, 12:24   #1
caroline
cf.addict

caroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to caroline Send a message via AIM to caroline Send a message via Yahoo to caroline
are virgin going to be selling iphones ?

must be about time virgin started doing this ?

now looking to buy a iphone
caroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2012, 12:39   #2
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: are virgin going to be selling iphones ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline View Post
must be about time virgin started doing this ?

now looking to buy a iphone
Not heard anything in the pipe line at all.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:46   #3
caroline
cf.addict

caroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nicecaroline is just really nice
Send a message via ICQ to caroline Send a message via AIM to caroline Send a message via Yahoo to caroline

ok thanx for replying

ill have to look at getting one elce where i suppose ..
caroline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 14:56   #4
chippo007
Inactive

chippo007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: are virgin going to be selling iphones ?

My contract is up in April, rang Virgin to ask the same question.
According to the person I spoke to, the iPhone was about to be released. Feb/March either way defiantly before my contract expires, his words not mine.
chippo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-02-2012, 15:00   #5
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chippo007 View Post
My contract is up in April, rang Virgin to ask the same question.
According to the person I spoke to, the iPhone was about to be released. Feb/March either way defiantly before my contract expires, his words not mine.
Well we shall see., I have been asking this on the internal forum and keep being told NO news

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 20-02-2012, 08:29   #6
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star

It may be coming soon lol.
Old 24-02-2012, 16:29   #7
hemelvirgin
Inactive

Services: tivo & V+HD stb's. BB XL 60 MB ,Tv M+ & VM phone unlimited & VM blackberry contract
hemelvirgin is a jewel in the roughhemelvirgin is a jewel in the roughhemelvirgin is a jewel in the roughhemelvirgin is a jewel in the roughhemelvirgin is a jewel in the rough
Wink Re: are virgin going to be selling iphones ?

hi,
asked 789 when my BB 2year contract expires,it is NOV '12.

asked about iphones as i can change h/set in OCT he said "VM should stock iphones by then" ,will wait & see.
hemelvirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 21:30   #8
SkyFTW
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+HD ,Sky Multiroom, Sky unlimited BB, Anytime+
SkyFTW can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemelvirgin View Post
hi,
asked 789 when my BB 2year contract expires,it is NOV '12.

asked about iphones as i can change h/set in OCT he said "VM should stock iphones by then" ,will wait & see.

I think they need to wait until there is enough refurbs for them to get hold off. Am I wrong in thinking a large part of VM mobile stock is refurbs?
SkyFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2012, 22:40   #9
jb66
cf.mega poster

jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array
jb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze arrayjb66 has a bronze array

It's just what folk at sales say to keep customers happy
jb66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2012, 09:14   #10
SkyFTW
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+HD ,Sky Multiroom, Sky unlimited BB, Anytime+
SkyFTW can only hope to improve

Do VM allow you to reduce your contract cost after a certain amount of time? I get my contracts with 3 because after 12 months you can reduce you contract amounts.

Usually if you get an iPhone after 12 months you can reduce your contract Ebay the iPhone and its sells for enough to pay off the reduced contract allowing you to upgrade to the new version of iPhone as soon as it released.

I would hate to start a £30 contract then 18 months later still be paying the same £30 for what would then be a phone thats over a year old.
SkyFTW is offline   Reply With Quote