Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | [PS3] LittleBigPlanet

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Sony Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

[PS3] LittleBigPlanet

Old 11-10-2008, 21:09   #31
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: [PS3] LittleBigPlanet

Well I got to try it, lol
Old 11-10-2008, 21:16   #32
icestar2
Inactive

Services: Phone, HDTV, 30MB BB, Tivo
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal
icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Well I got to try it, lol
Get the most out of it as it ends 13/10/08 00:59.

Great game though I agree
icestar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2008, 23:15   #33
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Oh, FFS...

LBP has been delayed WORLDWIDE.

Could be a few weeks, although on one site I heard it was only shifted back to the 31st.

It seems that one of the licensed music tracks on the soundtrack contains some lyrics which quote part of the Qu'ran.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=262111

http://www.destructoid.com/littlebig...y-108171.phtml

http://www.mediamolecule.com/2008/10...in-other-news/

Oh well... gives me time to play Fable 2 at least, instead of having to decide which of the two to play next week.
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2008, 00:46   #34
icestar2
Inactive

icestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appealicestar2 has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
Oh, FFS...

LBP has been delayed WORLDWIDE.

Could be a few weeks, although on one site I heard it was only shifted back to the 31st.

It seems that one of the licensed music tracks on the soundtrack contains some lyrics which quote part of the Qu'ran.

http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=262111

http://www.destructoid.com/littlebig...y-108171.phtml

http://www.mediamolecule.com/2008/10...in-other-news/

Oh well... gives me time to play Fable 2 at least, instead of having to decide which of the two to play next week.
The thing is a load of copy's have alreay sold on ebay anyway. Although there *Promo* version's they are still the full game. I've been speaking to some people who have it so it seems silly.

Oh well like you say matt least gives us time for some of the other Big hitters now
Old 19-10-2008, 02:13   #35
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Yeah.

Fable 2 next week, & I wouldn't mind Dead Space as well. Then there's Gears 2 a couple of weeks later, then Resistance 2 & Left 4 Dead.

Too many!

LBP got 10/10 in EDGE this month - they absolutely loved it
Old 20-10-2008, 21:12   #36
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

New date of "week beginning the 3rd November".

As we almost always gets games on a Friday, that means 7th November. Although I read somewhere that it may be out on the 5th.

Bah, so instead of clashing with Fable 2 & Dead Space, it's gonna clash with Gears 2...
Old 04-11-2008, 20:31   #37
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

My copy from Play.com arrived today!

I really should finish Fable 2 first though...
Old 05-11-2008, 21:55   #38
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age

Got mine to.

All I can say is wow, what a game!!!!
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-12-2008, 22:15   #39
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

LittleBigPlanet Metal Gear Solid costume & level packs

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/...ps-store-1223/

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/939/939991p1.html

Awesome

MGS costumes, MGS themed levels, MGS level creation kit...

Due on the 23rd December.
Old 20-12-2008, 12:38   #40
icestar2
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
LittleBigPlanet Metal Gear Solid costume & level packs

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/...ps-store-1223/

http://uk.ps3.ign.com/articles/939/939991p1.html

Awesome

MGS costumes, MGS themed levels, MGS level creation kit...

Due on the 23rd December.
There was a christmas level design pack up this week I think

Cant wait for the MGS stuff

I've been running round LBP in my santa outfit with my gold dollar chain on lol.
Old 20-12-2008, 22:45   #41
icestar2
Inactive

Wow just found a video for the MGS DLC for LBP. It looks amazing. Check it out !
http://gamevideos.1up.com/video/id/23102
Old 20-12-2008, 23:11   #42
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Yep, awesome

Actual MM-made MGS themed levels, MGS costumes, paint-gun, MGS stickers & materials etc. to make your own levels.

I'll definitely be buying it

I wonder how long it will be before someone uses the MGS pack to recreate MGS4 in LBP, lol.
Old 24-12-2008, 11:58   #43
icestar2
Inactive

MGS DLC for LBP is up

£4.79 for the level pack and the same if you want the costume pack to or £1.59 for the costumes each if you just want 1 or 2.