Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Woo Hoo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Woo Hoo

Old 24-07-2004, 16:09   #16
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: Woo Hoo

Never mind we are still here for you.
Old 24-07-2004, 16:46   #17
paulyoung666
Permanently Banned

paulyoung666 has a nice shiny star
paulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny starpaulyoung666 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognitas
Never mind we are still here for you.

surely are
paulyoung666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2004, 23:21   #18
Stuartbe
cf.mega poster

Stuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this point
Stuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this point

Just to let you all know - my first day back at work full time was fab.. Nearly double the money of my last job and everyone is fantastic

They dont mind you using the net at work either !!!
Stuartbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2004, 23:23   #19
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuartbe
Just to let you all know - my first day back at work full time was fab.. Nearly double the money of my last job and everyone is fantastic

They dont mind you using the net at work either !!!
Cool. Glad you're finally back in work, Stu - especially as it's better than the last job!
Tezcatlipoca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2004, 23:24   #20
Stuartbe
cf.mega poster

Stuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this point
Stuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this pointStuartbe is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yes...

Looks like its time for me to have a bit of good fortune....
Old 27-07-2004, 18:50   #21
Theodoric
Inactive

Theodoric has reached the bronze age
Theodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze ageTheodoric has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuartbe
Hi All.....

Well the ADSL is up after a rather rocky start - not with nildram but with dlink... I set up the modem and was able to get out o.k. but I could not connect externaly to my mail web-end ect.... Called d-link and after a 40 minute wait I was told " dont know - update your firmware "

Managed to sort out the problem anyway ( I was allready running the latest version )

Anyway - I am now back full time with a vengence so watch out

Damb glad to be back on my own connection I can tell you !!
Is there any connection between the ADSL and the shed?
Theodoric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-07-2004, 19:14   #22
Stuartbe
cf.mega poster

Yes - underground phone lines were installed while I was converting the shed
Old 27-07-2004, 19:39   #23
snodvan
Inactive

snodvan is a glorious beacon of lightsnodvan is a glorious beacon of lightsnodvan is a glorious beacon of lightsnodvan is a glorious beacon of lightsnodvan is a glorious beacon of lightsnodvan is a glorious beacon of lightsnodvan is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Stu
Good to have you back. Reading my SAGA magazine this week (yes, I'm THAT old) they have a short article on sheds / shedism etc. Has a nice sentence

"There is a theory that a man's shed begins where a boy's bedroom leaves off: a sacrosanct slice of territory where what numbskulls maight label eccentricities become reality".

Quotes the websites
www.shedheaven.com
www.readerssheds.co.uk
www.shedsummit.co.uk

Good for a laugh. Could even see some pics of Stu's shed on one of those sites.

Cheers
snodvan is offline   Reply With Quote