Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

Old 06-07-2016, 14:35   #1096
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2016) Vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Nothing wrong with the picture quality here.
If its not HD, the picture quality is bad OB lol
Ultimate.Conj is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2016, 16:05   #1097
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

It seems Viacom have added Nick Jr HD in the space previously used by MTV Live HD.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 17:24   #1098
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate.Conj View Post
If its not HD, the picture quality is bad OB lol
You have a point there!!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 19:43   #1099
vincerooney
cf.mega poster

Services: XL TV XL Phone XL 100MB broadband TiVo Cat
vincerooney has reached the bronze age
vincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze agevincerooney has reached the bronze age

Spike tv potentially launching? The channel guy at Virgin media is storming through his freeview box to see what's missing! Fair play!
vincerooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 22:16   #1100
Aguero9320
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q, Netflix, Prime, Disney+, Paramount+, Apple TV+
Aguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really niceAguero9320 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Spike tv potentially launching? The channel guy at Virgin media is storming through his freeview box to see what's missing! Fair play!
Let's hope for more Freeview channel launches soon, Vince. Personally, one channel I hope for is Movies4Men.
Aguero9320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 22:41   #1101
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 09:44   #1102
sminkypinky
Inactive

Services: VIP50, Tivo arrived 18th April.
sminkypinky will become famous soon enoughsminkypinky will become famous soon enoughsminkypinky will become famous soon enough

I've just received my weekly 'don't miss' email from Virgin. On the click through link that promotes Sky Cinema it goes on about the new improved sound and picture and then says movies in Ultra HD by the end of the year. One of our usual Virgin slip ups, or an element of truth/hope there?
sminkypinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 09:55   #1103
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Yes l have just received the same email so one can only hope its not one of those regular slip ups.
Old 07-07-2016, 09:56   #1104
Ultimate.Conj
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media Oomph 600mb, XL TV, Sky Movies & Sports HD, Amazon Prime, Netflix UHD
Ultimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to beholdUltimate.Conj is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sminkypinky View Post
I've just received my weekly 'don't miss' email from Virgin. On the click through link that promotes Sky Cinema it goes on about the new improved sound and picture and then says movies in Ultra HD by the end of the year. One of our usual Virgin slip ups, or an element of truth/hope there?
Hopefully not a mistake. Would be great to get some 4K/UHD content arrive as the new TiVo launches.

I haven't got a 4K/UHD tv just yet, but the prices are falling pretty quickly. Hopefully the pricing for the new Tivo box isn't too extreme to put people off getting one.

I saw it too
"Sky Movies customers can now kick back and enjoy more of the latest blockbusters than any other subscription service. And that’s not even the half of it! You’ll get a new movie premiere every single day, over 1,000 films to choose from on demand, new and improved HD as standard, sound closer to the cinema… (draw breath)… a chance to broaden your horizons with World Cinema Wednesday and, to give you even more to look forward to, Ultra HD films by the end of the year!"

Last edited by Ultimate.Conj; 07-07-2016 at 11:21.
Ultimate.Conj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 11:53   #1105
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes l have just received the same email so one can only hope its not one of those regular slip ups.
It isn't i've already stated before the new tivo will be here by end of the year.
But hey ho MB is the only one in the know apparantly.

Last edited by theone2k10; 07-07-2016 at 13:17.
Old 07-07-2016, 12:33   #1106
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future

... And those Ultra HD films will either be via the Netflix app or paid for On Demand from the movie store.
DaMac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 14:55   #1107
sminkypinky
Inactive

Services: VIP50, Tivo arrived 18th April.
sminkypinky will become famous soon enoughsminkypinky will become famous soon enoughsminkypinky will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
It isn't i've already stated before the new tivo will be here by end of the year.
Believe you totally on the new box, my doubt is Sky giving us access to the new content.
sminkypinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 15:09   #1108
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array

Quote:

Any idea of how much it will cost mate?

Thanks
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 15:51   #1109
theone2k10
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Any idea of how much it will cost mate?

Thanks
I've been given prices but sadly can't rveal anything at the moment, i'm hoping that changes though and as soon as i get the nod i'll let you guys know.
Old 07-07-2016, 16:02   #1110
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
I've been given prices but sadly can't rveal anything at the moment, i'm hoping that changes though and as soon as i get the nod i'll let you guys know.
Pretty pricey l gather.