Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Celebrity Big Brother : 2010

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Television
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Celebrity Big Brother : 2010
View Poll Results: Who Is Your Favorite So Far?
Stephen Baldwin 1 4.55%
Nicola T 4 18.18%
Alex Reid 3 13.64%
Stephanie Beacham 3 13.64%
Lady Sovereign 2 9.09%
Sisqo 1 4.55%
Dane Bowers 1 4.55%
Heidi Fleiss 1 4.55%
Jonas Altberg 1 4.55%
Katia Ivanova 0 0%
Vinnie Jone 5 22.73%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 31-01-2010, 14:20   #616
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Celebrity Big Brother : 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by defirish View Post
Does anybody have any idea what the ratings were for the whole of the show and also for last night.

---------- Post added at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

Did your tv not come with a remote control. Very good piece of equipment. You see something you dont like and hey presto you turn over. Thats as simple as it is.
Indeed!

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:15 ----------

The final got about 4m for the first show and 4.5m for the 2nd show (with C4+1 inc)

Not bad...good ending to a great series of CBB
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 31-01-2010, 15:19   #617
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Indeed!

The final got about 4m for the first show and 4.5m for the 2nd show (with C4+1 inc)

less hope big brother in the summer gets it back up then all we can do is hope both are on back next year
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 16:02   #618
Sasha222
Inactive

Sasha222 has a nice shiny starSasha222 has a nice shiny star
Sasha222 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
Indeed!

That was very good for the last night. Dont know why they dont hang onto it. It still shows even with all the channels now that we get that it still pulls in a decent no after 10yrs. Hopefully another channel will pick it up because it's not dead in the water yet
Sasha222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 17:46   #619
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Coggy praying like hell that they won't......
Old 31-01-2010, 18:10   #620
Sasha222
Inactive

Ah Maggie why not. Sure you dont have to watch it. We dont mind if you dont. Just die hard fans want it back.

---------- Post added at 17:59 ---------- Previous post was at 17:52 ----------

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbroth...gainst-me.html

---------- Post added at 18:01 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

He really does believe the things that come out of his mouth. He's now trying to convince himself that he didn't really get booed and the public still love him. Ya right. He should keep telling himself that and some day he will believe his own bull

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...5875-22007649/
Old 31-01-2010, 18:18   #621
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
You don't have to watch it..

Quote:

He really does believe the things that come out of his mouth. He's now trying to convince himself that he didn't really get booed and the public still love him. Ya right. He should keep telling himself that and some day he will believe his own bull
Trouble is, he does believe his own bull..

My opinion of Vinnie has certainly changed. I always thought he was a mediocre actor who basically got lucky that Guy Ritchie was making a movie where one of the characters was a thug who bore a striking resemblance to Vinnie. Now, after seeing him on BB for a month, I think of him as a mediocre actor who is arrogant, but pretends to be one of the boys while continually listing the names of the hollywod stars he has met). I also see a distinctly threatening nasty streak in him, and not just a result of his reputation for violence.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 18:24   #622
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

five and Sky interested in Big Brother franchise.....

Quote:
Five has reportedly expressed interest in broadcasting Big Brother when it leaves Channel 4 at the end of the coming series.

Dutch producers Endemol are also lining up talks with Sky, according to The Mail On Sunday.

Click me for story

---------- Post added at 18:22 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I wouldn't pray for someone else's programme to be cancelled, that they loved... but I know you are teasing Maggy

Plenty of programmes I actually hate, but I just click the remote and they go away

---------- Post added at 18:24 ---------- Previous post was at 18:22 ----------

Quote:
Ah Maggie why not. Sure you dont have to watch it. We dont mind if you dont. Just die hard fans want it back.

---------- Post added at 17:59 ---------- Previous post was at 17:52 ----------

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...5875-22007649/
Yeah, I think you either get Vinny and his laddish humour or you don't... he won't have gained any fans from CBB, but I don't think he lost any... it's just the way he is
Old 31-01-2010, 18:45   #623
Sasha222
Inactive

His humor didn't really bother me it was his bragging that annoyed me and a lot of his fans. And also his statement that he expected better celebs in the house. Who did he think he was. He must have read who was going in as he read that he was fav to win even before he went in. I didn't like him before he went in because of his thuggish ways but he really showed what a plank he was and also I didn't like his control over the other housemates
Old 31-01-2010, 18:57   #624
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Quote:
His humor didn't really bother me it was his bragging that annoyed me and a lot of his fans. And also his statement that he expected better celebs in the house. Who did he think he was. He must have read who was going in as he read that he was fav to win even before he went in. I didn't like him before he went in because of his thuggish ways but he really showed what a plank he was and also I didn't like his control over the other housemates
I've worked with people like Vinny... in fact at this very time there's a girl with his sence of humour who rubs some people up the wrong way! haha

He was a bit of a bragger, but again it's hard to tell sometimes whether or not he's on a wind up... he quite possibly thought he had it sewn up before he entered the house. he's not the sort i'd choose to hang around with or be friends with.. he was entertaining though and I think he added to a good mix in the house.

I was also glad that we didn't have to rely on arguments and conflict as entertainment, but good old laughter... I really haven't laughed so much watching BB
Old 31-01-2010, 18:58   #625
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
There were a few things I heard him say that I don't think were actually jokes, although he went out of his way to make them look like that. Before you say I just didn't spot his sense of humour, I've met enough people like him that I can usually tell if they are joking.

Also, you have highlighted the attitude that put me off him. He appears to think he is a big movie star (like a sort of Brad Pitt or Will Smith), Looking at his IMDB profile, he *has* been in a lot of films and TV shows, but I can only see six I have heard of, and he wasn't that great in the three of those (Snatch, She's the Man and X-Men last stand) I have seen, and certainly wasn't one of the main characters. Hell, even in X men, he is quite a high profile character, but is only in a few scenes.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 19:06   #626
Sasha222
Inactive

He bragged that he dont 50 films. Is that true. Couple of years ago I watched about 15mins of Lock Stock and barrell and turned it of. Even watching him on that I thought he was a second rate actor.

Also in the house one day he said to Alex that he would cross the road to get away from him and he would turn down a million dollors if he was asked to work on a film with him. Now all of a sudden he's his best mate and apparantly looking with Stephen Baldwin for work for Alex.
Old 31-01-2010, 23:07   #627
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

More news

Quote:

Five has reportedly expressed interest in broadcasting Big Brother when it leaves Channel 4 at the end of the coming series.

Dutch producers Endemol are also lining up talks with Sky, according to The Mail On Sunday.

Channel 4 announced that it was axing the reality show at the end of the summer due to falling ratings.

The celebrity version of the programme came to an end on Friday after seven series. A Five spokesman said: "Of course we'd be interested. There's absolutely life in Celebrity Big Brother."
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2010, 23:45   #628
Sasha222
Inactive

Wonder would they put on the live feed 24/7 if they did take it on. That would be brill
Old 31-01-2010, 23:55   #629
wwe
cf.mega poster

Services: Telewest Phone Telewest BroadBand Telewest Digital Tv v+ HD
wwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpackwwe has a very nice sixpack

Quote:
Wonder would they put on the live feed 24/7 if they did take it on. That would be brill
that would be brill where u can press red anytime car't wait 4 bb in june its going to well good as if it is or is not the last one they will want it to go out with a bang
wwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 00:05   #630
Sasha222
Inactive

It said on one of the links that its starting in May so I presume that it will be at the end of May. It started I think last year at the end of May as well but not 100% sure if im right and I dont know how to find the link from last year for when the exact date it started