Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Operation Yewtree

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Operation Yewtree

Old 06-07-2014, 16:00   #991
tizmeinnit

Re: Operation Yewtree

The victims should claim yes, but Rolf's income had nothing to do with abuse, in fact in how it has come to light people knew about what was going on ( in Saville's case so maybe Rolf's too).If anything it would have hampered them if anything and not aided as you seem to believe
Advertisement
Old 06-07-2014, 16:05   #992
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

thanks for copying and pasting something I didn't understand first time around.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 16:17   #993
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

I wouldn't be surprised if celebrities in general are going to be far more careful about what they do and with whom. This whole thing may well have a significant impact on charities and the extent to which celebrities in particular are inclined to become involved with the vulnerable and children especially.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 16:23   #994
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
thanks for copying and pasting something I didn't understand first time around.
if you look I added some grammar it is quite simple to understand
Old 06-07-2014, 16:31   #995
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

Quote:

Thats totally different to what I'm talking about.

Committing abuse must have given them a 'kick' or they wouldn't have done it right? Once you get a 'kick' of some sort do you not feel good spurring you on ?
Sometimes they almost have it written in their 'riders' that they're provided with attractive assistants. When they're on such a power trip they are going to feel untouchable especially if as was rumoured with Jimmy Saville they've got powerful people in their pocket.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2014, 16:48   #996
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
if you look I added some grammar it is quite simple to understand
Those that commit abuse on others got a kick out of it. The empowered feeling they feel would push them on in life. Like for example some like to look good, they take care of themselves which gives them confidence. That then has a baring when pushing on in life. I'm not talking of others in on it or knowing of this abuse. I'm talking of those that have actually committed the abuse and how its had a baring on their life. They felt empowered by ******** on people. Those people shat on should be able to claim like you agree so by reaching a certain level or holding down a level of status by by ******** on people is related to the income received in that position they held.

---------- Post added at 16:48 ---------- Previous post was at 16:47 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
Sometimes they almost have it written in their 'riders' that they're provided with attractive assistants. When they're on such a power trip they are going to feel untouchable especially if as was rumoured with Jimmy Saville they've got powerful people in their pocket.
weak powerful people.
Old 06-07-2014, 16:50   #997
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Those that commit abuse on others got a kick out of it. The empowered feeling they feel would push them on in life. Like for example some like to look good, they take care of themselves which gives them confidence. That then has a baring when pushing on in life. I'm not talking of others in on it or knowing of this abuse. I'm talking of those that have actually committed the abuse and how its had a baring on their life. They felt empowered by ******** on people. Those people shat on should be able to claim like you agree so by reaching a certain level or holding down a level of status by by ******** on people is related to the income received in that position they held.

---------- Post added at 16:48 ---------- Previous post was at 16:47 ----------

weak powerful people.
but if there is a rumour saying they may be a nonce then it does not matter how good they feel about themselves others may still be wary and that may hold them back
Old 06-07-2014, 17:00   #998
thenry
Inactive

Quote:
but if there is a rumour saying they may be a nonce then it does not matter how good they feel about themselves others may still be wary and that may hold them back
I'm talking about the actual pricks that have committed these offenses not the weak morons that turned a blind eye. I'd sue both tbh.
Old 06-07-2014, 17:12   #999
tizmeinnit

Quote:
I'm talking about the actual pricks that have committed these offenses not the weak morons that turned a blind eye. I'd sue both tbh.
But ones fame and fortune is not reliant on solely ones self
Old 06-07-2014, 17:15   #1000
thenry
Inactive

Quote:
But ones fame and fortune is not reliant on solely ones self
Yes I know but what has that got to do with what I'm trying to say. I'm looking solely at the person(s) committing the crimes. Having committed these crimes does it have an effect on their performances ?
Old 06-07-2014, 17:26   #1001
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Seems too many have been looking the other way.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28182373

Quote:
Files which may be linked to historical child abuse claims seem to have been lost "on an industrial scale" at the Home Office, a senior MP has said.
The Home Office has said its own review last year found that 114 potentially relevant files could not be located.
Home affairs committee chairman Keith Vaz said it was "a huge surprise" that so much potential evidence was missing.
Lord Tebbit said people at the time may have tried to protect the establishment rather than "delve" into abuse claims.
Old 06-07-2014, 17:28   #1002
tizmeinnit

Quote:
Yes I know but what has that got to do with what I'm trying to say. I'm looking solely at the person(s) committing the crimes. Having committed these crimes does it have an effect on their performances ?
You made this statement

Quote:
So they the family can live a life that has partly been paid by abuse ?
you then went on to say

Quote:
Do people that do this, abuse, get 'kicks' if you like which drives them on may be not to do more but makes them feel good which in turn could possibly carry over into someones career ?
my point is in the case of Rolf it does not matter how fired up or good Rolf felt about himself it was not solely his choice to get rich and famous other people were involved. Such as the BBC for example. Now say for example some guy who had no idea what Rolf was upto gave him a job on a show ok this made him money and raised his profile. Say for example another producer was looking at giving Rolf another show which would have made him even more famous however he heard a rumour that Rolf was dodgy and gave it to Bill Oddie instead. My point is what he was upto could just have easily lost him work as he himself being fired up gained him
Old 06-07-2014, 17:38   #1003
thenry
Inactive

So the house it was under should be sued too.
Old 06-07-2014, 17:40   #1004
tizmeinnit

Quote:
So the house it was under should be sued too.
your turn to not make sense lol
Old 06-07-2014, 17:44   #1005
thenry
Inactive

The powerful people holding down high positions in companies you touched on should also be held responsible, sued as well.