Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | New Virgin Mobile offers

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

New Virgin Mobile offers

Old 18-04-2007, 13:02   #1
TheOne
Inactive

TheOne is an unknown quantity at this point
New Virgin Mobile offers

Hi

Since the merger with NTL/Telewest, Virgin Media seem to be concentrating on the broadband and TV aspect of the quadplay services, not that i'm complaining

Does anyone know if Virgin Mobile are doing any other special offers to Virgin Media customers (other than the £10 SIM with 300mins and 300txts).

Anyone with any info much appreciated
Thanks
TheOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-04-2007, 14:43   #2
AndyCambs
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media XL Broadband XL Virgin Mobile V+ installed! and a happy Virgin Media customer
AndyCambs has reached the bronze age
AndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze ageAndyCambs has reached the bronze age
Re: New Virgin Mobile offers

What else do you want???
AndyCambs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 15:10   #3
TheOne
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyCambs View Post
What else do you want???
there's 5 people in the house, 2 are already on the current £10 offer, which is the max uptake for 1 household.
The other 3 members are nearing the end of their contracts and like the sound of Virgin now, and so i was just wondering if they had any more deals going like their current one
Old 18-04-2007, 15:13   #4
dcclanuk
Inactive

dcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
What else do you want???
instead of having 300 mins 300 texts, have more mins/ less texts or vice versa/ have a credit system! 900 credits [say], 1 min = 2 credits and 1 text = 1 credit.

In my house no one uses texts so it would be a waste! Some other households might text more!
dcclanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 15:17   #5
TheOne
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcclanuk View Post
instead of having 300 mins 300 texts, have more mins/ less texts or vice versa/ have a credit system! 900 credits [say], 1 min = 2 credits and 1 text = 1 credit.

In my house no one uses texts so it would be a waste! Some other households might text more!
interesting suggestion there, thanks
Old 18-04-2007, 16:34   #6
Nikesh
Inactive

Nikesh has reached the bronze age
Nikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze age

There should be some sort of family plan. Each member of your household has their own phone but they all share the minutes and texts every month.
Nikesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 16:37   #7
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Quote:

If you are desperate for that, T-mobile do that already (called Flext)
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 17:50   #8
TheOne
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikesh View Post
There should be some sort of family plan. Each member of your household has their own phone but they all share the minutes and texts every month.
i think that would end up getting complicated between family members. having said that, is that provided by any network ?
Old 18-04-2007, 17:54   #9
Nikesh
Inactive

Nikesh has reached the bronze age
Nikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOne View Post
i think that would end up getting complicated between family members. having said that, is that provided by any network ?
Not in the UK but in America and Canada they have these packages. It would be really useful for me.
Nikesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2007, 18:03   #10
dcclanuk
Inactive

dcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quadsdcclanuk has a fine set of Quads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin View Post
If you are desperate for that, T-mobile do that already (called Flext)
Yes, but IMO virgin should offer something similar... or maybe more mins/less texts bundle, coz we are thinking whether we should get £10pm 300 mins 300 texts virgin, or £15pm three network for 500 mins 100 texts i think it is...
only downside to virgin is those wasted texts... could be better utilised as mins!
dcclanuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 13:58   #11
da_vone
Inactive

da_vone is on a distinguished roadda_vone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yes, but IMO virgin should offer something similar... or maybe more mins/less texts bundle, coz we are thinking whether we should get £10pm 300 mins 300 texts virgin, or £15pm three network for 500 mins 100 texts i think it is...
only downside to virgin is those wasted texts... could be better utilised as mins!
Yep i agree with ya, maybe virgin need to re-evaluate their offering and do what t mobile do by fay of almost tayloring to the user (us lots) needs.
da_vone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2007, 16:02   #12
da_vone
Inactive

da_vone is on a distinguished roadda_vone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_vone View Post
Yep i agree with ya, maybe virgin need to re-evaluate their offering and do what t mobile do by fay of almost tayloring to the user (us lots) needs.
Sorry that should read "by WAY of"
da_vone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 14:04   #13
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one

Quote:
What else do you want???
blood !!
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 17:34   #14
bargepole
cf.member

Services: Virgin 150meg, VM phone, Virgin TV XL , V+, Tivo, Virgin mobile
bargepole is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_vone View Post
Looks like they have re-evaluated....now 100 minutes + 100 texts.
bargepole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 20:45   #15
bomboman
bomboman

Services: tv size XL, BB size L and phone size S
bomboman is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Re: New Virgin Mobile offers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bargepole View Post
Looks like they have re-evaluated....now 100 minutes + 100 texts.
I was planning to get the £10 sim for 300 mins + 300 texts, but the present deal no good, so i will wait for a better deal in the future.
bomboman is offline   Reply With Quote