Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Want to win at COD-Black ops 3?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Gaming Discussion > Microsoft Games Systems
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Xbox 360 usb hack/mod black ops 2

Old 27-10-2015, 12:21   #1
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Xbox 360 usb hack/mod black ops 2

Is there such a thing? my nephew is driving me mad about "hacking" his Xbox and he wants this thing he's seen on good ole Youtube. and according to him is real because he gets given coins from hackers on Xbox Live.

I've spent too much time looking and as far as I can make out it's either fake. it needs to be Jailbroken, and/or it will get you banned.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-10-2015, 13:57   #2
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Xbox 360 usb hack/mod black ops 2

If Microsoft find out your account will me banned, People have been banned until 31/12/9999.

That's not a joke.

---------- Post added at 13:57 ---------- Previous post was at 13:55 ----------

I had a 2 day ban for typing exactly this in my bio.

Under occupation "Your F*****g Nemesis". (this was deleted by MS)

Yet I see racist stuff and worse.
Old 27-10-2015, 17:55   #3
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

It's real. Anyone that's ever had me on Xbox Live can verify it's real, Microsoft have little interest in banning for those mods. Microsoft target JTAG'd machines. The game developer however can ban you at any point. This is especially relevant to Black Ops 2.

I did a menu for Black ops 1-2 Zombies that could be used via USB but couldn't actually be used in a ranked match.

I had a method of getting billions of credits in Forza titles and gave it to folks that needed it.

Those 8ft giant Virtual Pro's in FIFA... yep.

I really can't be bothered with starting all this again, but I'll give you a heads up to be safe and not download utter crap. Google HorizonMB for starters and go from there. You don't need to tamper with your xbox in any way. Those two are key here.

I have been banned for the Bio nonsense above, and many other things, Microsoft have only ever directly banned me for tampering with my Gamertag.
Old 29-10-2015, 16:17   #4
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
If Microsoft find out your account will me banned, People have been banned until 31/12/9999.
That's a long time.
something to look forward to though when the ban gets lifted.

---------- Post added at 16:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by adzii_nufc View Post
It's real. Anyone that's ever had me on Xbox Live can verify it's real, Microsoft have little interest in banning for those mods. Microsoft target JTAG'd machines. The game developer however can ban you at any point. This is especially relevant to Black Ops 2.

I did a menu for Black ops 1-2 Zombies that could be used via USB but couldn't actually be used in a ranked match.

I really can't be bothered with starting all this again, but I'll give you a heads up to be safe and not download utter crap. Google HorizonMB for starters and go from there. You don't need to tamper with your xbox in any way. Those two are key here.
Thanks. I've tried Horizon and something to do with the savegame part and putting back on to memory stick. but it don't seem to be working on mine. but I don't do Xbox Live either.

the other thing is Horizon don't list anything for Black Ops. just Ghost and Warfare.
he wants this mod thing where you see in the videos that you have mods to use whilst playing multiplayer online.

he's actually calling me liar telling me it can be done and there's me doing all the leg work whilst he's whining that I'm taking too long and bloody lying!
I'm actually debating sticking his Xbox where the sun don't go at this rate.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-10-2015, 19:59   #5
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal

He's not wrong, it can definitely be done, I've been out of this game so long though that I couldn't tell you where to start. It used to be you needed a JTAG for online, now you can get USB menu's but I don't really know whats reliable and what's not. I do know Treyarch still ban for those on Black Ops 2 and upwards. Getting them onto the console is the same process used in Horizon, Rehashing and Resigning IIRC, if this isn't done correctly then nothing will work at all.