Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | A little bit of Education, living in the 1500's

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Trip to Belfast (Picture heavy)

Old 28-02-2009, 20:08   #1
Central

Services: Sky + HD family pack 50mb XXL Phone M Sutton Coldfield TX
Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society
Trip to Belfast (Picture heavy)

Last weekend I went off to Belfast and loved it. Here is some shots I got. Excuse some of the marks. I must get my lens cleaned

First off the UTV studios

The first shot includes the Divis mast in the back ground which broadcasts UTV to NI

Next few shots are the Giants Causeway.

Central is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-02-2009, 20:09   #2
Central

Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society
Re: Trip to Belfast (Picture heavy)

And next is on Divis mountain. Got some shots of the Divis Mast which is the old BBC mast. Also included here is the Black Mountain mast which used to carry UTV. Some views over Belfast to from the summit

This is Divis Mast

This is Black Mountain mast

Views over Belfast

And some murials around Belfast

Old 28-02-2009, 23:43   #3
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Central View Post
Last weekend I went off to Belfast and loved it. Here is some shots I got. Excuse some of the marks. I must get my lens cleaned

snip....
nice pics central things are changing for the better t.g.[img]Download Failed (1)[/img][img]Download Failed (1)[/img]
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2009, 23:59   #4
zing_deleted

tweety why did you need to quote him ?so we have to go through the first lot of pics again lol
Old 01-03-2009, 07:56   #5
Fingy
Inactive

Fingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appeal
Fingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appealFingy has a bronzed appeal

Nice pics, but why would anyone want to see the mast up Divis? Not the first thing I'd think of telling a visitor to go and see? Though maybe thats because I can stand in my back garden and see it everyday?
Fingy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 10:57   #6
fatmat8
cf.addict

Services: ntl
fatmat8 will become famous soon enoughfatmat8 will become famous soon enoughfatmat8 will become famous soon enough

as a resident of belfast i thank you for those shots . do you have a connection with u.t.v. perchance ?
fatmat8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:02   #7
Central

No connection. As you can tell from my username I am a fan of the old ITV regional companies.
Old 02-03-2009, 13:26   #8
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
tweety why did you need to quote him ?so we have to go through the first lot of pics again lol
sure your loving it zing.
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote