Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | how to pull a bird (girl)?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

how to pull a bird (girl)?
Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 15:15   #136
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Re: how to pull a bird (girl)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart C View Post
Although if your honest reaction to something includes the phrase "you really need to get that dress in a larger size", it's probably best not to be too honest..
I think even the dullest tool in the drawer knows enough not to say something like that..
Old 10-02-2009, 15:30   #137
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I think even the dullest tool in the drawer knows enough not to say something like that..
I was only joking..
Old 11-04-2009, 17:35   #138
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze age
lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age

Spam????

moderator?
Old 11-04-2009, 17:37   #139
zing_deleted

use the report luc use the report lol

Old 11-04-2009, 17:40   #140
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

its a well known fact that women want 3 things in life.
men only want 1--to know what the ruddy 3 things are
Old 11-04-2009, 17:44   #141
lucy7
Inactive

lucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze agelucy7 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinglebarb View Post
use the report luc use the report lol

You what???

Can i just say I am rubbish at stuff to do with the internet, I cant even edit posts, or do links still!!

Lessons needed!

---------- Post added at 17:44 ---------- Previous post was at 17:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
its a well known fact that women want 3 things in life.
men only want 1--to know what the ruddy 3 things are

Go on then , what 3 things do women want then papa?????
Old 11-04-2009, 17:47   #142
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy7 View Post
You what???

Can i just say I am rubbish at stuff to do with the internet, I cant even edit posts, or do links still!!

Lessons needed!

i have no idea that was what i was saying
Old 11-04-2009, 17:48   #143
zing_deleted

Quote:
You what???

Lessons needed!

the report is the little warning sign thingy did you like the wya I kept to the star wars theme

and to stay on topic does your dad own a brewary lol

Old 11-04-2009, 17:50   #144
lucy7
Inactive

No, and he died last year!!

I own one though, will that do?

I will tell you want women want....

Love, affection, faithfullness, and................................
Old 11-04-2009, 17:51   #145
Tezcatlipoca
Inactive

Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars
Tezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny starsTezcatlipoca has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
You what???

Lessons needed!

Zingle meant use the report post button:

It reports the post to us Mods & Admins.

No need now though, as Russ has dealt with it
Old 11-04-2009, 17:51   #146
lucy7
Inactive

Jeff, did you just delete taht spam post?

oh right, russ stop following me....!!!!
Old 11-04-2009, 17:59   #147
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

You did NOT Just call me Jeff now did you lol
Old 11-04-2009, 18:01   #148
lucy7
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson T View Post

Whoops sorry Sir!!
Please forgive me, gonna check you out now....again!
Old 11-04-2009, 18:01   #149
zing_deleted

Quote:
No, and he died last year!!

I own one though, will that do?

I will tell you want women want....

Love, affection, faithfullness, and................................
money?

Old 11-04-2009, 18:04   #150
lucy7
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas T View Post

Whats that white stick for, in the photo?????
Closed Thread