Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Old 15-08-2015, 17:49   #10261
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Glad your Mum seems a bit brighter, Take Care
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 15-08-2015, 19:24   #10262
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Spent most of today with three of my brothers as we went for a meal , drink and then to a certain football match.
Old 15-08-2015, 22:09   #10263
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Heero it's never nice being a away from your OH but sometimes needs must especially where family is concerned and I'm sure your OH will miss you just as much. Love and best wishes to you & all your family. Take care and have a safe trip down. Thinking of you all at this stressful time x
Old 16-08-2015, 03:18   #10264
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Just had a really positive phone conversation with my mother. She seems much more with it. Almost back to her old self. My sister is still looking after her and says she tires quickly but overall very good.

I'll be going down there to take over on Friday for three weeks. Need to leave the OH to hold the fort here at Heero towers. He'll pop down later when he can as he can't get holiday on pat.

Bit stressful: I need to see mum but hate being separated from the OH.
l am glad to hear that your Mum seems more like her old self and good luck when you go down there next Friday.
Old 16-08-2015, 04:15   #10265
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Every one still sleeping and I can watch one of my dvds from The Twilight saga, New Moon in peace with a chocolate biscuit and cuppa as the only female in the house the boy's hate these sort of films so very rarely do I get the opportunity to watch one in peace and quiet.
Old 16-08-2015, 08:50   #10266
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars

Don't you guys sleep? Hehe
Old 16-08-2015, 09:02   #10267
denphone
Still alive and fighting

No l have never slept that well and since my illnesses it has got worse sadly but at least its quiet that time of the morning.
Old 16-08-2015, 15:38   #10268
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Don't you guys sleep? Hehe
Usually SnoopZ I do no problem at all but last night for some reason I woke up and just could not get back to sleep so decided to do some housework and ironing and after that I still was wide awake so just stayed up and watched a film. I admit I'm feeling slightly tired now.

Just back from Pizza Hut with hubby and the wee one, decided to give him a treat since he starts back school tomorrow
I think a lot of parents had the same idea as we tried Frankie & Benny's first but they had no tables available so we opted for Pizza Hut.
Old 16-08-2015, 16:43   #10269
nashville
nashville

nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

I bet you had a good time with your brothers, Hope your team won today
Old 16-08-2015, 16:44   #10270
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Just booked hotels in Cambridge (Boston), Provincetown (Cape Cod), and New York, and train tickets from Boston to New York - just got think of somewhere to visit/stay 3-6th October; torn between touring Connecticut or going inland Maine from Boston...

I think I deserve a drink now, after around 3 hours on the internet (and on the phone to the other couple who are going).
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2015, 16:54   #10271
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I bet you had a good time with your brothers, Hope your team won today
We had a lovely time nash with our brothers and in the match my teams won and lost.
Old 16-08-2015, 19:27   #10272
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

My happy thought - they have me in the transplant watts due to lack of space. It's nice to meet the team for the next time I'm in
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2015, 21:22   #10273
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

Yesterday my mum spent her first ever birthday in hospital, the nurse who was changing over to a new TPN didn't know it was her birthday.

She disappeared for a few minutes, then came back followed by 4 other nurses who then sang Happy Birthday to he.
Old 16-08-2015, 21:34   #10274
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Now I call that excellent care and I bet that small and wonderful gesture really cheered your Mum up Hom3r.
Old 16-08-2015, 23:26   #10275
nashville
nashville

That was nice for your Mum. My Happy thoughts are just heard that Andy Murray has won the Montreal Open. I am delighted,