Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Mobile Phone Tracking

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Science & Technology
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Samsung PS50A416 Plasma

Old 27-04-2009, 21:26   #1
djstevie
Inactive

Services: Sky HD+ Multiroom, Sky BB Unlimited, Sky Talk Unlimited.
djstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of light
Samsung PS50A416 Plasma

Does anyone have any experience with the Samsung PS50A416 50" Plasma? I picked it up the other week and info on the net is very sparse. AV Forums pretty much threw up a blank and i want to make sure that im using the optimum settings. Anyone any ideas or know of optimum settings for a similar model?
djstevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-04-2009, 22:24   #2
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: Samsung PS50A416 Plasma

I went to the Samsung website and found a Quck guide PDF and a User manual PDF just click the link below.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/do...p_nm=PS50A416C
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 08:02   #3
djstevie
Inactive

djstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of lightdjstevie is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldova View Post
I went to the Samsung website and found a Quck guide PDF and a User manual PDF just click the link below.

http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/do...p_nm=PS50A416C

Sorry i should have stated that i bought the tv new so got the user manual with it. Its mainly the best picture settings im lookin for.
Old 24-08-2009, 22:38   #4
djstevie
Inactive

Sorry to drag up an old thread but im STILL having problems with this set as in finding settings that are optimal.

Does anyone know what model the PS50A416 is similar to? It would appear that this model is kinda an obscure one hence finding info on it is proving difficult but if anyone knows a similar model then that would be a start.
Old 24-08-2009, 23:09   #5
Graham M
-

Services: FreeSat+ Tivo V-Box VM 60MBit
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Graham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny starsGraham M has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to Graham M Send a message via Yahoo to Graham M

Surely as long as the picture looks good to you?
Graham M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-08-2009, 23:36   #6
djstevie
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham M View Post
Surely as long as the picture looks good to you?
Thats the problem though. I cant decide what looks good. I've always had tvs with contrast bumped way up high and on this tv it looks ridiculous. Just when i think i've got them decent i change my mind and alter them again.

Also getting some IR from the 360 even though the settings are low on that