Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | TiVo

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

TiVo
Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2011, 10:13   #5026
fixerman
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media 200mb Superhub 2, Two Tivo V6 1tb, one "Old" Tivo 1tb, home phone, Humax Freesat PVR.
fixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud offixerman has much to be proud of
Re: TiVo

Very quiet here this morning! Have you all gone to queue up at the AppleStore for an iPad 2?
Advertisement
Old 25-03-2011, 10:20   #5027
clinteastman
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media XL TV, XXL Broadband, L Phone, TiVo, V+
clinteastman has reached the bronze age
clinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze ageclinteastman has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by fixerman View Post
Very quiet here this morning! Have you all gone to queue up at the AppleStore for an iPad 2?
Haha no thanks, although I did order one at 1am this morning. Payments went down, then account admin went down - took 2 hours to process and have a delivery date fo 25th April - yeah real good launch there Apple!!
Old 25-03-2011, 13:08   #5028
cozmic1988
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media's VIVID 200 + Full House XL
cozmic1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinteastman View Post
Haha no thanks, although I did order one at 1am this morning. Payments went down, then account admin went down - took 2 hours to process and have a delivery date fo 25th April - yeah real good launch there Apple!!
The experience sounds familiar............
Old 25-03-2011, 13:11   #5029
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Just noticed on the Tivo box that the BBC I-PLAYER APP is not saying it is Beta and also that BBC HD has been added to it as well?
Old 25-03-2011, 13:31   #5030
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
Just noticed on the Tivo box that the BBC I-PLAYER APP is not saying it is Beta and also that BBC HD has been added to it as well?
yep
Old 25-03-2011, 13:34   #5031
cozmic1988
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media's VIVID 200 + Full House XL
cozmic1988 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
Next stop, red button! Someone said a while ago iPlayer was phase 1, red button was phase 2
Old 25-03-2011, 13:43   #5032
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cozmic1988 View Post
Next stop, red button! Someone said a while ago iPlayer was phase 1, red button was phase 2
I have read over on the VM TIVO forum that the red button should be activated soon ( but who knows )
Old 25-03-2011, 14:33   #5033
pauldavies83
Inactive

pauldavies83 is on a distinguished roadpauldavies83 is on a distinguished road

Any chance of anyone posting some pics or a YouTube of the iPlayer app in action?

Be interesting to see

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help
Old 25-03-2011, 14:50   #5034
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldavies83 View Post
any chance of anyone posting some pics or a youtube of the iplayer app in action?

Be interesting to see

thanks in advance to anyone who can help
ok here you are:d As i said before it looks like the I-PLAYER on the Nintendo WII
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 25032011428.jpg (472.5 KB, 122 views)
File Type: jpg 25032011431.jpg (261.3 KB, 114 views)
File Type: jpg 25032011432.jpg (281.2 KB, 100 views)
File Type: jpg 25032011433.jpg (350.9 KB, 101 views)
File Type: jpg 25032011434.jpg (361.5 KB, 98 views)
File Type: jpg 25032011435.jpg (417.2 KB, 89 views)
Old 25-03-2011, 15:42   #5035
pauldavies83
Inactive

pauldavies83 is on a distinguished roadpauldavies83 is on a distinguished road

Never anticipated such a fast response!

Thanks very much
Old 25-03-2011, 15:45   #5036
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldavies83 View Post
Never anticipated such a fast response!

Thanks very much
The PC is near the TV with the TIVO box so just got the mobile to take some pics and get them loaded and added for you
Old 25-03-2011, 15:47   #5037
BenJSmyth
Inactive

Services: Sky TV in the living room, Freeview in the bedroom. Plusnet Unlimited Fibre
BenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of lightBenJSmyth is a glorious beacon of light

Nice work there! I shall have to get on my Tivo when I get in and check it out!

I will also test (unless somebody already knows) whether it is possible to be recording three things at once and watch a 4th using the BBC iplayer app. I would presume this would use the built in modem rather than any of the tuners?
Old 25-03-2011, 15:56   #5038
BenMcr
Virgin Media Staff

Services: 360 x2, Maxit TV, Sky Sports and Sky Cinema. Gig1
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars
BenMcr has a pair of shiny starsBenMcr has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenJSmyth View Post
I will also test (unless somebody already knows) whether it is possible to be recording three things at once and watch a 4th using the BBC iplayer app. I would presume this would use the built in modem rather than any of the tuners?
Yes it is
Old 25-03-2011, 21:27   #5039
Ianmez78
Inactive

Services: VM VIP Pack 2nd TIVO & MUTV
Ianmez78 is on a distinguished roadIanmez78 is on a distinguished road

Don't know if this has been posted before but the VM store in Nottingham, Clumber st near Broadmarsh centre has a Tivo setup for demo if anyone wants to see one in the east mids.
Old 25-03-2011, 22:05   #5040
ronnie_m
Inactive

Services: Tivo on VIP50
ronnie_m is an unknown quantity at this point

Just tried to set-up a recording online but am unable to find the settings to add to my tivo. I was able to before the web upgrade. Anyone else not able to add from the web?
Closed Thread