Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Multiculturalism is dangerous

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Multiculturalism is dangerous

Old 03-11-2023, 21:20   #91
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Multiculturalism is dangerous

I’m not sure beheading is that big a thing in the UK. Or anywhere actually.

My guess, and it’s only that, is the most likely way the head detaches from the body to cause death is an air strike. Again, more common elsewhere than the UK.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 03-11-2023, 21:27   #92
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
The yacht people are less inclined to behead me. They may fleece me but I’ll escape with my head intact.

All vegetables in the same stew.

You’re right, the recent additions seem to hate us.
Have there been many decapitations in Halifax?

Let's hope whoever is performing a heart bypass on you one day doesn't know you called them a 'vegetable'... However suspect your heart was bypassed long ago.

The hate seems to be coming from you and the OP....
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 21:35   #93
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I’m not sure beheading is that big a thing in the UK. Or anywhere actually.
Quite big in Gaza, short memories, it’s so popular there they exported it to Israel and insisted they try it.

They recommend it so much , they insist everybody tries it. Men, women, children, babies.

Hamas, Hezbollah, Isis, Taliban, Boko Haram are all fine purveyors of the product, and their local agents will soon be in your area and are willing to meet your needs.

Quote:
My guess, and it’s only that, is the most likely way the head detaches from the body to cause death is an air strike. Again, more common elsewhere than the UK.
That’s another way, but that’s not deliberate enough. You want to be looking at the baby when you kill it, not from a screen vis a drone air strike.
Old 03-11-2023, 21:42   #94
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze

I have my doubts the boat people are as deranged as the thinking in this thread tbh.
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 21:51   #95
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Have there been many decapitations in Halifax?
Give it time.

Quote:
Let's hope whoever is performing a heart bypass on you one day doesn't know you called them a 'vegetable'...
Had a wonderful Indian lady consultant perform eye surgery on me a couple of years ago. I don’t know what it was about her but I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be shouting for Jihad any time soon.

I’m 100% in support of anyone of any background coming here the right way legally and making a life here. I’m 100% against the boat people.

Quote:
The hate seems to be coming from you and the OP....
The “hate” and we’re it’s coming from, is very evident on these pro-Hamas demonstrations.

---------- Post added at 21:51 ---------- Previous post was at 21:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I have my doubts the boat people are as deranged as the thinking in this thread tbh.
You got that right.
Old 03-11-2023, 21:58   #96
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Had a wonderful Indian lady consultant perform eye surgery on me a couple of years ago. I don’t know what it was about her but I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t be shouting for Jihad any time soon.

I’m 100% in support of anyone of any background coming here the right way legally and making a life here. I’m 100% against the boat people.
So multi culturism is a good thing and the OPs assertions are baloney? Glad we sorted that one out. ( mind you what if that Indian lady was Muslim?)

This thread isn't about about boat people , again, btw.... If it is maybe the title should be changed.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 22:20   #97
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Undocumented boat people from Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan and other Muslim countries just add to the problem and worryingly so.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 14:47   #98
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura

My son is mixed race. His mother is British Indian and her parents are Indian immigrants.

For 4 years I lived in Leicester, one of the most multicultural cities in the UK. No one ever gave me hassle (other than my son’s mother when she’d go off on one of her usual strops).

I’m failing to see which part of this multiculturalism is “bad” or “dangerous”.

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 14:56   #99
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russ View Post
My son is mixed race. His mother is British Indian and her parents are Indian immigrants.

For 4 years I lived in Leicester, one of the most multicultural cities in the UK. No one ever gave me hassle (other than my son’s mother when she’d go off on one of her usual strops).

Why are you being so obtuse? You ought to have added to your opinion, (which I agree with as regards Indian folk):

"However, there are certain cultures within the spectrum that commit brutal atrocities on innocent people who are then lauded and applauded on the streets of various UK cities by their kin in culture. They are bad news, cannot be policed and one day may have political control of the UK."

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 15:07   #100
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Why are you being so obtuse? You ought to have added to your opinion, (which I agree with as regards Indian folk):
Why are YOU being so obtuse with the title of YOUR thread? You ought to have added ”Some Multiculturalism is dangerous”.

Or does it not work that way?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Old 04-11-2023, 15:19   #101
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

"However, there are certain cultures within the spectrum that commit brutal atrocities on innocent people who are then lauded and applauded on the streets of various UK cities by their kin in culture. They are bad news, cannot be policed and one day may have political control of the UK."
Are you talking about BlueKIP*? They already have political control of the U.K…

*the current Conservative Party
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 16:34   #102
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

Quote:

But how much mixing did you and they do? All too misleading when there are so many of your own "kind", that you don't have to associate too much outside of that group.
Just last year.

Quote:
Tensions had been rising between different minority communities for quite some time, but were then brought into sharp focus after violence broke out following the India v Pakistan cricket match on Sunday, August 28. Further disorder involving members of Hindu and Muslim communities followed over the next fortnight, leading police to launch a major operation in a bid to restore calm.
There have been many instances of inter-group violence over the decades and not just in the UK.
I remember a documentary by Darcus Howe, "Who you callin' a ......". It was about non-white groups hating other non-white groups.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 16:48   #103
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadking View Post
But how much mixing did you and they do? All too misleading when there are so many of your own "kind", that you don't have to associate too much outside of that group.
How much mixing did I do? Well it’s not like I kept a diary of who I mixed with on a daily basis but from the latest census at the time white people were 49% of the city’s population.

Each Saturday we’d go shopping in the city centre (for those who don’t know Leicester there’s a large clock town in the centre which very often had evangelical Muslims giving out leaflets etc, I was never snarled at when Id decline. All shopping centres would have a great deal of Muslim and non-white shoppers, nobody ever gave me any grief.

Sundays we’d go to local parks, attractions etc, again nobody looked at me twice, they (just like I) got on with enjoying themselves.

When I did go to the ex’s daughters parents evenings no non-white parents or staff paid much attention to me.

When I go to pick my son up from school nowadays I don’t get hassle from any of the parents there either.

Is that enough mixing for you?

Vote #AnyoneButTory

Last edited by Russ; 04-11-2023 at 16:52.
Old 04-11-2023, 16:58   #104
nomadking
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media TV&BB 350Mb, V6 STB
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array
nomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze arraynomadking has a bronze array

Quote:
How much mixing did I do? Well it’s not like I kept a diary of who I mixed with on a daily basis but from the latest census at the time white people were 49% of the city’s population.

Each Saturday we’d go shopping in the city centre (for those who don’t know Leicester there’s a large clock town in the centre which very often had evangelical Muslims giving out leaflets etc, I was never snarled at when Id decline. All shopping centres would have a great deal of Muslim and non-white shoppers, nobody ever gave me any grief.

Sundays we’d go to local parks, attractions etc, again nobody looked at me twice, they (just like I) got on with enjoying themselves.

When I did go to the ex’s daughters parents evenings no non-white parents or staff paid much attention to me.

When I go to pick my son up from school nowadays I don’t get hassle from any of the parents there either.

Is that enough mixing for you?
How much of that is really mixing in the sense of "multiculturalism" and not just keeping mainly to one group? As the article says, "Tensions had been rising between different minority communities for quite some time,". It wasn't just the cricket match.
nomadking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2023, 17:04   #105
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura

Sorry, which “one group” is it you think I mainly stuck to?

And what more do you think I could have done to “mix” with them?

Vote #AnyoneButTory