Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 20-07-2015, 19:36   #1831
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Absolutely furious. A neighbour who has been nothing but trouble since moving in has now made an application to extend the property and create an entire new 2 bed property. Am not happy about this at all, now going through the application and seeing if I can find a way to stop this happening. Over my dead body is this happening.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 20-07-2015, 19:42   #1832
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Is the neighbour right beside you Mark?
Old 20-07-2015, 19:57   #1833
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Typical BBC delaying the news because of the golf.
Old 20-07-2015, 21:01   #1834
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

2 doors down, so whilst I won't get the absolute worst of the noise it is still going to create enough that it will drive me mad. All I can hope for now is that someone will take pity on me and offer me a job so I don't have to listen to it.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2015, 21:57   #1835
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Mark it might not be as bad as you may think.

My neighbour (the nice one not tree lady) built an extension and it was not that bad Mark honestly, in fact it was up pretty quickly to wind and water tight, then the work started on the inside. If I had too say what was the loudest part of the works that would be the digging out the foundations which was done in the morning then the cement mixer came to fill in the hole.

Just try and remember it will come to an end, hopefully sooner than you think.
Old 21-07-2015, 08:52   #1836
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

My mother (86) had a fall outside yesterday and was found by the next-door neighbour after a while when she couldn't get up. She's now in hospital for observation about a slow heart rate. Nothing broken or even bruised thankfully.

Real problem is that neither I nor my two sisters can get down there (West Cornwall) at the moment: I have no transport so the only option would be a very expensive anytime train ticket. I also have work that needs to be done and both sisters have business commitments that they can't cancell or cover short term. We'll have to try and arrange some transport for when the hospital discharges her.
Old 21-07-2015, 09:22   #1837
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

l am sorry to hear about your Mum old bean and l just hope and pray that she is alright and that you can get things sorted out for your Mum with regards to transport.
Old 21-07-2015, 10:34   #1838
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l am sorry to hear about your Mum old bean and l just hope and pray that she is alright and that you can get things sorted out for your Mum with regards to transport.
Thanks Den. My younger sister is liaising with the hospital as she's done this before and quite frankly is much better at it than me as PR is her forté whereas I'm just a PBE.

(Poor Bloody Engineer)
Old 21-07-2015, 10:54   #1839
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

I hope your mum gets better sude
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2015, 13:11   #1840
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
My mother (86) had a fall outside yesterday and was found by the next-door neighbour after a while when she couldn't get up. She's now in hospital for observation about a slow heart rate. Nothing broken or even bruised thankfully.

Real problem is that neither I nor my two sisters can get down there (West Cornwall) at the moment: I have no transport so the only option would be a very expensive anytime train ticket. I also have work that needs to be done and both sisters have business commitments that they can't cancell or cover short term. We'll have to try and arrange some transport for when the hospital discharges her.
Sorry to hear about your mum heero.

MY dad had always had low blood pressure and a slow heart rate but in his eighties it became a problem and I can't count how many times I charged over to his home 15 miles away to sort out his latest fall. He eventually had a pacemaker fitted at 86 and this worked a treat.

Having this happen to your mum when you are so far away must be terrible worrying so I hope she is relatively unscathed and that she can return home soon.
Old 21-07-2015, 13:51   #1841
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by joglynne View Post
Sorry to hear about your mum heero.

MY dad had always had low blood pressure and a slow heart rate but in his eighties it became a problem and I can't count how many times I charged over to his home 15 miles away to sort out his latest fall. He eventually had a pacemaker fitted at 86 and this worked a treat.

Having this happen to your mum when you are so far away must be terrible worrying so I hope she is relatively unscathed and that she can return home soon.
Thank you Jo.

They've got her in the cardiac unit at the Royal Cornwall (Trelisk). My older sister has got cover now (She's in the restaraunt trade) so she's going down tomorrow and will stay for some days until we're sure Mum's OK. My younger sister is keeping us updated.
Old 21-07-2015, 13:55   #1842
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Heero I'm so very sorry to that your Mum has had a fall, wishing your Mum a speedy recovery.
Old 21-07-2015, 18:08   #1843
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Heero I'm so very sorry to that your Mum has had a fall, wishing your Mum a speedy recovery.
Thank you Weenie. She's having a pacemaker fitted so we hope that will help.
Old 22-07-2015, 06:56   #1844
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Services: TV XL ,TiVo X 2, 200Mb Broadband XL phone
arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw 7 sparrows lined up on the electricity feed to our house al waiting to defecate on our cars. As fast as I clear it off they are at it again.
arcimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-07-2015, 11:18   #1845
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

I need a job. There are no jobs.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote