Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Lifestyle
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Old 08-07-2015, 11:19   #1801
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinky View Post
Thanks Den, is that everyone on CF ? The mind boggles
Not sure whether they would all agree as we all know how argumentative some of them are.
Old 08-07-2015, 11:37   #1802
Tinky
To err is human

Services: yearly MOT
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars
Tinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny starsTinky has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Not sure whether they would all agree as we all know how argumentative some of them are.
Oooops yes, but let's not go there !
Tinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 14:22   #1803
raging bull
cf.geek

Services: Tivo V6 - L TV/XL Phone /200Mb BB
raging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quads

My MRI scan together with my defib switch off appointment procedure due to take place on my next birthday has been cancelled! Reason heart technicians are busy doing other things prior to crossing to other hospital in Leeds.
Solution (which I suggested earlier) why not do the tricky bit at the heart hospital then continue with the MRI scan in the same location. [NHS thinking O'H]
raging bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 15:03   #1804
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

l hope it all gets sorted for you RB as there is nothing worse then being kept waiting and waiting.
Old 08-07-2015, 15:33   #1805
raging bull
cf.geek

Services: Tivo V6 - L TV/XL Phone /200Mb BB
raging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quadsraging bull has a fine set of Quads

It was the initial thought of nothing to eat after 8.00pm the night before, then a full quota of 10tabs plus liquid medication before setting off on a 6.45am bus ride.
raging bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 15:54   #1806
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Yes those nil by mouths are never nice as l have had quite a few of those in my time.
Old 08-07-2015, 19:01   #1807
nashville
nashville

Services: Virgin Media
nashville has a nice shiny star
nashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny starnashville has a nice shiny star

Hope you guys get through all your problems ok, Thinking of you,
nashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 23:47   #1808
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star

No money. Need money.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 08:42   #1809
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Trivial compared to many examples on here but...

... the awful 'heavy metal music' which accompanies so many programmes on the various American channels. Whether it's classic car restorations, storage unit auctions, custom cars, property development, bounty hunting or just plain fishing there seems to be an obsession with this dreadful noise. It really comes to something when your eyes are seeing a guy quietly fishing by a beautiful country river but instead of hearing the birds singing, your ears are assaulted by the sort of noise a group of teenage wannabe musicians might make in a suburban garage.

Enough FGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(phew, feel better now... )
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 09:17   #1810
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Yes those nil by mouths are never nice as l have had quite a few of those in my time.
Agreed. In theory, it's easy to not eat or drink for a given amount of time (such as 12 hours), but then come time to do it, you are already thinking how hungry or thirsty you are..
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2015, 12:44   #1811
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

Just because I wear glasses, don't assume that you can talk down to me like I have a brain injury and have learning difficulties. You might find that my response is not polite. I DO have a brain, I am quite bright, I am not retarded in any way shape or form.

Also, how the bloody Hell can you miss a 5'10 man who weighs over 110 kilos on the street and walk straight at me? Then when I refuse to move look at me like I am a piece of dog muck on the bottom of your shoe. Again, you will find that I will not be polite to you.

Both happened this morning whilst out. Makes me sick.
MalteseFalcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 12:25   #1812
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

People turning up without letting me know first - that really grinds my gears!

And the occupational therapy woman!

Less said about her the better. This is the second time she has suggested Natalie gives up work to look after me so we get funding to have the house adapted to my needs.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2015, 12:53   #1813
Ramrod
[NTHW] pc clan

Services: Amazon Prime Video & Netflix. Deregistered from my TV licence.
Ramrod has a golden aura
Ramrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden auraRamrod has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut View Post
Yet another colonoscopy due for next month with a 3 day liquid diet and a slow prep oh joy.
Don't forgeat about all the farting afterwards!
On a serious note, good luck and I hope it's nothing sinister!
Old 13-07-2015, 12:57   #1814
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post
People turning up without letting me know first - that really grinds my gears!

And the occupational therapy woman!

Less said about her the better. This is the second time she has suggested Natalie gives up work to look after me so we get funding to have the house adapted to my needs.
I suspect the woman means well dilli but to suggest Natalie gives up work is decision for you and Natalie to make. I don't understand as to why Natalie would need to give up her job for the house to be adapted to your needs, I think that should be done for you anyway. If something can be done that would make life easier for you IMO should be done whether Natalie is in employment or not.
Old 13-07-2015, 13:37   #1815
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I suspect the woman means well dilli but to suggest Natalie gives up work is decision for you and Natalie to make. I don't understand as to why Natalie would need to give up her job for the house to be adapted to your needs, I think that should be done for you anyway. If something can be done that would make life easier for you IMO should be done whether Natalie is in employment or not.
The funding / cost of widening all the doors and putting wet room in is quite a lot.

Natalie earns £5 a week more than the threshold to get funding from the housing / council.

Anyway no, she won't be giving up work so we can get the work done.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote