Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Ryanair Censured

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Ryanair Censured

Old 17-04-2012, 19:54   #121
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Re: Ryanair Censured

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Are you insane?
The cost for me driving to the south of France or taking the Eurostar and another two trains is far more expensive than me flying directly there.
You get much more mileage for your money flying.

I can assure you that if you boarded a BMI Baby flight from London to Paris you would have the same sort of flight experience as boarding a BA flight on the same trip.
But do BMI Baby sell food on board London to Paris flights? Because it appears that if they do, then you would be getting a better service than you would on BA.
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 18-04-2012, 13:08   #122
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
Well go and fly on them then, and stop complaining about the budget airlines that most people have to use, because they have no other choice.

well forgive me for not realising. But I have never found any of your posts funny. I have found most very disturbing.

I don't believe that for a second Alan. I think they found your Twitter posts, and your Facebook site that appears to have been taken down.

This is going very off topic Alan.

The ANC were a terrorist group, who murdered people. The difference was that they were fighting against a vicious murdering apartheid system. Not just politics that they didn't agree with.
You don't have to fly budget airlines under law, so you do have a choice, but a lot pick the cheaper one

So you call people who stand up for the rights of the working people an "Extremist", remind me of 1950s-1980s South Africa, where they called anyone who challenged their unfair system as "Terrorists" and "Communists"

The ANC were not terrorists, there were a political organisation forced underground, they terrorist actions were done by "Spear of the Nation"and yes there we also dealing with policies that did not benefit all...

---------- Post added at 13:08 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Are you insane?
The cost for me driving to the south of France or taking the Eurostar and another two trains is far more expensive than me flying directly there.
You get much more mileage for your money flying.

I can assure you that if you boarded a BMI Baby flight from London to Paris you would have the same sort of flight experience as boarding a BA flight on the same trip.
I take the Eurostar to Paris by the way!

Im saying that if you want to travel cheap, go by coach, drive a car or even hitchhike, you get more Space on BA and anyway BA is buying BMI Baby
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 13:12   #123
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
So you call people who stand up for the rights of the working people an "Extremist",
So would you call someone who requests in public on the Internet for someone to be murdered an extremist because i certainly would. BTW i have reported that tweet to twitter and also the one where you requested help to illegally hack a forum.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 13:26   #124
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
So would you call someone who requests in public on the Internet for someone to be murdered an extremist because i certainly would. BTW i have reported that tweet to twitter and also the one where you requested help to illegally hack a forum.
Because, I am sick of the lack of radical change and I am trying to fire up people to call for a stung campaign of real chance, as my post also say, the Occupy Movement had failed

Also, I was not happy about the unfair way they banned me from the Forum, all they did was gang up on me for suggesting radical change
Old 18-04-2012, 13:34   #125
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Because, I am sick of the lack of radical change and I am trying to fire up people to call for a stung campaign of real chance, as my post also say, the Occupy Movement had failed

Also, I was not happy about the unfair way they banned me from the Forum, all they did was gang up on me for suggesting radical change
So when you get put in a permanent holiday from here are you going to try to hack CF?
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 14:52   #126
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

The very next off-topic post in this thread will receive an infraction. You have all been warned.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-04-2012, 19:01   #127
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:
You don't have to fly budget airlines under law, so you do have a choice, but a lot pick the cheaper one
Yes , and that's because they give far better value for money.

Quote:
Im saying that if you want to travel cheap, go by coach, drive a car or even hitchhike, you get more Space on BA and anyway BA is buying BMI Baby
And why should you have to when you can fly for a low price?
Old 19-04-2012, 09:21   #128
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Yes , and that's because they give far better value for money.

And why should you have to when you can fly for a low price?
Im just saying that there are cheaper ways of traveling, as for BMI Baby I have checked their website and they state you have to pay for food and drink
Old 19-04-2012, 13:11   #129
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Im just saying that there are cheaper ways of traveling, as for BMI Baby I have checked their website and they state you have to pay for food and drink
The cheapest way for me to get to Spain (for example), would be to fly with a budget airline....so you are wrong.

And paying for food on BMI is better than not having any food available, as with some shorter BA flights. This means that the budget airlines are giving a better service for less money.
Old 19-04-2012, 13:13   #130
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
The cheapest way for me to get to Spain (for example), would be to fly with a budget airline....so you are wrong.
You sure you have checked Coach, Train and Hitchhiking?
Old 19-04-2012, 13:25   #131
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
You sure you have checked Coach, Train and Hitchhiking?
Reward vs Effort - taking a family on a coach or train to Spain would take days rather than hours, and as for hitch-hiking with a family of four and luggage, I am not sure if you have thought this fully through.....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 13:28   #132
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Reward vs Effort - taking a family on a coach or train to Spain would take days rather than hours, and as for hitch-hiking with a family of four and luggage, I am not sure if you have thought this fully through.....
I am not asking if it is thet best way to travel, but is it the cheapest?
Old 19-04-2012, 13:33   #133
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Quote:
I am not asking if it is thet best way to travel, but is it the cheapest?
But, and I know you will find this hard to understand, it has to be actually feasible (hitchhiking a family and all their luggage to Spain, for example)....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2012, 13:40   #134
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura

Quote:
I think the plan is for the parents, brother and luggage to hide down the embankment, and let the 18 year old daughter in short skirt do the hitch-hiking...
Old 19-04-2012, 13:51   #135
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
But, and I know you will find this hard to understand, it has to be actually feasible (hitchhiking a family and all their luggage to Spain, for example)....
I know you and your friends find this VERY hard tio understand, but the cheapist way to travel is not by flying and if you are so desperate to travel as cheaply as possible, then this is the way to travel

Otherwise if you care more than the price, you can fly or use the train