Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | blackberry curve e-mail

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

blackberry curve e-mail

Old 12-12-2010, 14:45   #1
hemelvirgin
Inactive

Services: tivo & V+HD stb's. BB XL 60 MB ,Tv M+ & VM phone unlimited & VM blackberry contract
hemelvirgin is a jewel in the roughhemelvirgin is a jewel in the roughhemelvirgin is a jewel in the roughhemelvirgin is a jewel in the roughhemelvirgin is a jewel in the rough
Post blackberry curve e-mail

hi,

i have just set up 3 e-mail accounts on my sons blackberry

trying to find out if there is any option to make accessing the e-mail accounts more secure if my mobile falls into the wrong hands.

would like to use some sort of pin to access the e-mail accounts,don't know if there this sort of option on the mobile.

do not wont to keep deleting the accounts then adding them to check the 3 different accounts.

anyone else have more then one e-mail account on there blackberry ?
hemelvirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-12-2010, 15:04   #2
devilincarnate
Still REIGNING

devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
devilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny stardevilincarnate has a nice shiny star
Re: blackberry curve e-mail

Dont know if there i a option to make the email more secure as you are able to delete the emails from the handset and also the mailbox. What i use on the BB 9700 bold is downloaded free from the BB app store and that is LOOKOUT MOBILE SECURITY. That comprises of a anti virus, back up and also a locate my device ( and you are able to delete all the data from the handset as well )

Or you could checkout the forums at blackberry.com or at crackberry.com and try on either of those 2 forums.

Hope this helps you
devilincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 16:01   #3
hemelvirgin
Inactive

Services: tivo & V+HD stb's. BB XL 60 MB ,Tv M+ & VM phone unlimited & VM blackberry contract
hemelvirgin is a jewel in the roughhemelvirgin is a jewel in the roughhemelvirgin is a jewel in the roughhemelvirgin is a jewel in the roughhemelvirgin is a jewel in the rough
Re: blackberry curve e-mail

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemelvirgin View Post
hi,

i have just set up 3 e-mail accounts on my sons blackberry

trying to find out if there is any option to make accessing the e-mail accounts more secure if my mobile falls into the wrong hands.

would like to use some sort of pin to access the e-mail accounts,don't know if there this sort of option on the mobile.

do not wont to keep deleting the accounts then adding them to check the 3 different accounts.

anyone else have more then one e-mail account on there blackberry ?
i think i will just delete the 2 other email accounts,no other option.

my son doesnt want to be bothered with phone pin etc
hemelvirgin is offline   Reply With Quote