Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Guess the song from the chorus?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

X Factor 2008

Old 07-08-2008, 14:54   #1
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie
X Factor 2008

The fifth series of X Factor starts this month on august 16th which im hoping is better than last years shame Sharon Osbourne isnt judging anymore, but as you know Cheryl Cole took her place meaning the judges are, Simon Cowl, Louis Walsh, Dani Minouge, and Cheryl Cole! lets relive the past years of the show until it airs!.

This girl is CRAZY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4pIRMWlXPw
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2008, 18:49   #2
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: X Factor 2008

It's a shame Sharon isnt judging this series. I thought she was good.

Don't forget this crazy girl too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqVOI...eature=related

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 18:55   #3
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal

yeah her and simon where the best, why is dani minouge judging she doesn't know nothing about music lol, when was the last time she brought a single out?
Old 08-08-2008, 10:59   #4
Tims
Inactive

Tims is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow I didn't even know about this, thanks for letting us know. I can't wait now
Tims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 16:16   #5
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

if ya interested Xtra Factor : One Year On. is on tonight at 8pm, and the main show launchs next saturday at 7:30
Old 10-08-2008, 10:43   #6
eth01
Inactive

eth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to alleth01 is a name known to all

Not again!
eth01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:49   #7
WHISTLED
Inactive

WHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of societyWHISTLED is a pillar of society

Quote:
yeah her and simon where the best, why is dani minouge judging she doesn't know nothing about music lol, when was the last time she brought a single out?
Her music is popular in the clubs
WHISTLED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 20:20   #8
Emma2k8
Inactive

Emma2k8 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hya am new but i know a few who auditioned this year and have done quite well so roll on saturdayyyyyyyyyyyyy
Emma2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 21:29   #9
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooo

---------- Post added at 21:29 ---------- Previous post was at 20:38 ----------

I would rather eat my own vomit that watch this...
Old 11-08-2008, 09:48   #10
Tims
Inactive

Tims is an unknown quantity at this point

I just watched the Year On thing, funny to see people with terrible voices have a record out... ouch! I never used to like X factor but the auditions are just too funny to not watch.

I'll be waiting to see the we hate x factor thread
Tims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 19:55   #11
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

x factor has started and what a show! im sure iv seen that austin on tv before anyone else?
Old 16-08-2008, 20:01   #12
Hom3r
Mum 15/08/46 - 30/09/20

Location: Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, www.daves-world.co.uk. A secret Moonbase (shh don't tell anybody)
Services: 1 V6, 2x1TB TiVo, SH3. Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ 5G, Ton's of Smart Home stuff, & Cuddy Toy
Hom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny starsHom3r has a pair of shiny stars
Hom3r has a pair of shiny stars

I'm off to stick my head in he oven

---------- Post added at 20:01 ---------- Previous post was at 20:00 ----------

Bugger I've got an electric one
Old 16-08-2008, 20:01   #13
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

eh lol?
Old 16-08-2008, 20:07   #14
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars

Ant and Seb RULE!!!
Raistlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-08-2008, 20:20   #15
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob M View Post
Ant and Seb RULE!!!

I totally agree!!! they woulda won! haha