Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Can't find a list of up to date data to add non freesat mode

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Freesat & Freeview
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Can't find a list of up to date data to add non freesat mode

Old 12-09-2011, 19:45   #1
LexDiamond
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD, Sky Unlimited BB and Sky landline
LexDiamond has reached the bronze age
LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age
Can't find a list of up to date data to add non freesat mode

I have a Bush freesat STB which does not do an automatic scan in non freesat mode so I need to add each chaneel manually.

I basically only watch a few channels on freesat so I just want to add these to non freesat mode so that I don't have to go through all the unnecessary channels. I have googled the data to add to manual addition but some channels seem to have changed since the online posting was made.

Does anyone know of a site that has up to date data to add?
LexDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-09-2011, 20:37   #2
Matth
Inactive

Services: BB:M, TV:XL, Phone:M, Loyalty
Matth has reached the bronze age
Matth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze age
Re: Can't find a list of up to date data to add non freesat mode

http://www.lyngsat.com/28east.html - is that the one you tried?
Matth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 21:53   #3
LexDiamond
Inactive

LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

Hi Matth, yes I tried that site and quite a few of the provided frequencies did not work for me.
Old 13-09-2011, 12:36   #4
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Try ''List of Channels on Freesat'' on Wikipedia @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...els_on_Freesat
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2011, 13:30   #5
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Try ''List of Channels on Freesat'' on Wikipedia @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...els_on_Freesat
The bush will automatically add those freesat channels, what he's asking for are the freq and PID/VIDs of the non-freesat channels which this and many other freesat STB's are able to receive.

Try http://en.kingofsat.net/ as they tend to be more upto date than Lyngsat
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2011, 16:28   #6
LexDiamond
Inactive

Thanks Kymmy. I have tried that site but had no luck.