Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 4.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 4.
Closed Thread

Old 16-11-2012, 07:59   #1261
MutleyF
Inactive

Services: 1TB Tivo, "Big Kahuna"
MutleyF has a brilliant futureMutleyF has a brilliant futureMutleyF has a brilliant futureMutleyF has a brilliant futureMutleyF has a brilliant futureMutleyF has a brilliant futureMutleyF has a brilliant futureMutleyF has a brilliant futureMutleyF has a brilliant futureMutleyF has a brilliant futureMutleyF has a brilliant futureMutleyF has a brilliant future
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 4.

I was not aware my 5 year old daughter is now designing ITV Logo's.
Advertisement
Old 16-11-2012, 08:33   #1262
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
That logo is a pile of steaming dog poo. I barely watch ITV anyway, that logo makes me even more anti ITV programmes.
There's nothing on ITV that any intelligent individual would watch, or listen to. Even if there was anything vaguely worth viewing or hearing it would be an immediate change of channel since the audio on their HD channel is not Dolby digital. Makes a nonsense of watching an HD film without the accompanying soundtrack.

Old 16-11-2012, 09:32   #1263
toady
cf.geek

Services: A mix of XXL and XL
toady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud oftoady has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jempalmer View Post
There's nothing on ITV that any intelligent individual would watch, or listen to. Even if there was anything vaguely worth viewing or hearing it would be an immediate change of channel since the audio on their HD channel is not Dolby digital. Makes a nonsense of watching an HD film without the accompanying soundtrack.
My other half would have to disagree with you on what's available to watch.

We wouldn't watch a film on ITV due to the adverts, thats what's Sky Movies is for
Old 16-11-2012, 09:35   #1264
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkesghost View Post
Media Boy times it great with an empty update post.
Just updating on APB News closing, Star Life OK launching and More BBC One HD Channels testing on Astra for my 'Virgin TV' link - that all.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 16-11-2012, 09:40   #1265
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Just updating on APB News closing, Star Life OK launching and More BBC One HD Channels testing on Astra for my 'Virgin TV' link - that all.
Keep on doing your great work MB as it is much appreciated by the great and the good on here.
Old 16-11-2012, 09:51   #1266
gba93
ofc.founder_member

Services: VIP 60
gba93 has reached the bronze age
gba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze agegba93 has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Keep on doing your great work MB as it is much appreciated by the great and the good on here.
Old 16-11-2012, 13:58   #1267
jempalmer

Services: 500gb Tivo & V+. TV XL, 60MB BB, M Phone.

Hurrah for Media Boy, keep up the good work!

Old 16-11-2012, 17:56   #1268
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Yes MediaBoy does a good job. Unfotunately he is the driver of the lorry that delivers the bricks to the building site and he drives really well. Problem is the company he works for never has any new bricks to deliver
Old 16-11-2012, 18:06   #1269
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Yes MediaBoy does a good job. Unfotunately he is the driver of the lorry that delivers the bricks to the building site and he drives really well. Problem is the company he works for never has any new bricks to deliver
Such poetic words from a true CF bard.
Old 16-11-2012, 21:09   #1270
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Such poetic words from a true CF bard.
I know, and I thought Henkesghost said he was a Celtic fan Whilst your enjoying your Champions League nights, I'm enjoying some of the best pies I've ever had down in Divison 3!
Old 16-11-2012, 22:08   #1271
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
I know, and I thought Henkesghost said he was a Celtic fan Whilst your enjoying your Champions League nights, I'm enjoying some of the best pies I've ever had down in Divison 3!
Not half as much as Ally's enjoying them
Old 16-11-2012, 22:14   #1272
Chad
cf.mega poster

Services: SKY Family, SKY Broadband Unlimited, YouView, Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Boxnation
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star
Chad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny starChad has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Not half as much as Ally's enjoying them
I can't argue with that
Old 17-11-2012, 01:53   #1273
howardmicks
Inactive

Services: VIP.152b/b,2xTivos,Vm mobile+ipad 4th gen,BT Sports.sky2tbHD,sky3d+ extra+Sports+Movies HD(Murdoch's
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal
howardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appealhowardmicks has a bronzed appeal

Last Resort and 666 park avenue have been cancelled in the states,Really hope sky have lost money purchasing this lol and poor itv miss out again on park avenue
Old 17-11-2012, 08:19   #1274
andy_m
cf.mega poster

Services: VIP
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array
andy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze arrayandy_m has a bronze array

I've been enjoying Last Resort

---------- Post added at 08:19 ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 ----------

This is the problem with the obsession to have shows just days after they've aired in the States. I'd much rather networks waited and then brought us shows that we know will be allowed to go somewhere. Perhaps then an enterprising broadcaster could set up a cancelled channel for all the one season wonders.

This is all probably financially unworkable, but it is frustrating to get into a show and find poor performance on the other side of the pond means you may as well have not bothered.
Old 17-11-2012, 08:59   #1275
mike_gain
Inactive

mike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to beholdmike_gain is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
And just think, if you get promoted you'll get to sample some original Forfar bridies (I think there's still a shop just down from Station Park). Although it'll probably have been made in Dundee.

With regard to the shows being cancelled I'm a little disappointed. I am enjoying Last Resort and was going to give Park Avenue a go but now I'll be left watching them with the same feeling I had when I knew Alcatraz had been scrapped....which wasn't one of total enthusiasm Still, the US tv market will have to go a long way to top the mistake they made in dropping Firefly.
Closed Thread