Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | BT line on caravan site

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Other Telco Services Discussion
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Line charges

Old 02-03-2010, 15:05   #1
chrispy2000
cf.addict

Services: Maxit,V6, BB 100Mb, Virgin Mobile
chrispy2000 is on a distinguished roadchrispy2000 is on a distinguished road
Line charges

I'm not sure if this should be in this section or on another, someone will let me know I expect.
A friend of mine is thinking of changing from BT to Virgin and was wondering what the line charges would be from BT. I was unable to help as my line is virgin.
Does anyone know.
chrispy2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2010, 15:10   #2
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Line charges

As it's asking about BT line charges the thread is moved to Other Telco Services
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 15:11   #3
chrispy2000
cf.addict

Thanks for that I wasn't sure.
Old 02-03-2010, 15:51   #4
Pauls9
Inactive

Services: VM TVM HD, BBL, phone; BT phone; Freeview.
Pauls9 has reached the bronze age
Pauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze agePauls9 has reached the bronze age

BT's line rental is £11.54 per month.

More info here: http://www.productsandservices.bt.co...iew_calls_home
Pauls9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2010, 16:41   #5
chrispy2000
cf.addict

Thanks for that
Old 03-03-2010, 14:29   #6
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads

Virgin Media's line rental will cost £11.99 from April, they will offer inclusive calls to Virgin Mobile phones from this date onwards.

BT line rental costs £11.54 when paying by Direct Debit/Monthly payment plan
Its £12.54 for those not paying by direct debit

And those using BT Pay And Call pay around £13 per month,however it depends on how you pay, if you pay weekly or fortnightly for your rental it will cost around £13, paying monthly will bring that down to the same amount as standard customers.

And finally those on BT Basic pay £13 per quarter, however, there are additional terms and conditions associated with it such as higher outgoing calling costs and restrictions on using pre-carrier select services including the use of 18185,131 and 132 access services as well Broadband services operated by companies other than BT.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote