Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Free Sky + Box (or HD for £75)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Free Sky + Box (or HD for £75)
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 17:06   #1
tomnorris50
Inactive

tomnorris50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Free Sky + Box (or HD for £75)

I have received two Sky Plus Vouchers in the post where a new subscriber can get a free box (or an HD box for £75.)

if you are interested email me at <removed> and i will give you the codes/instructions.

Tom
Advertisement
Old 07-07-2008, 17:09   #2
Nikesh
Inactive

Nikesh has reached the bronze age
Nikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze ageNikesh has reached the bronze age
Re: Free Sky + Box (or HD for £75)

to the forum.

It's not generally a good idea to post your email address. PM would probably be better.
Old 30-08-2008, 21:44   #3
ScottC2105
Inactive

Services: VM XL Phone, VM XL Broadband, Sky+ HD, V+ XL TV.
ScottC2105 is an unknown quantity at this point

I also have 2 of these to give away. I have given 2 codes away in the past for free Sky+ on these forums so I can be trusted 100%. You must use the code by Sept 16th and be willing to provide me with your name, house number and postcode plus sky contract number upon completion so I can claim my M&S vouchers.

Send me a PM and I will provide you a code and the number to call if you are interested.
Old 05-09-2008, 01:30   #4
MoodySuzie
Inactive

Services: BT, BT Vision, BT Broadband
MoodySuzie has a spectacular aura about themMoodySuzie has a spectacular aura about themMoodySuzie has a spectacular aura about themMoodySuzie has a spectacular aura about them

Sky+ for new customers is free is you take out either one of the movies/sports channel for 1 Month, this is how you get your sky+ box for nothing and the installation fee is £30.
Old 11-09-2008, 00:56   #5
pasha98
Inactive

pasha98 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi guys i have got the offer for new customers , free sky plus box,free broad band ,free evening landline calls , for £17 a month for the first month u need to take any sky movies 1 or 2 or sky sports which will cost u £26 a month and then u can go back to £17 a month .installation fee is £30 .if any one of u intrested give me a ring or text or email . cheers

A.hassan
<removed>
Old 15-09-2008, 07:51   #6
MoodySuzie
Inactive

Services: BT, BT Vision, BT Broadband
MoodySuzie has a spectacular aura about themMoodySuzie has a spectacular aura about themMoodySuzie has a spectacular aura about themMoodySuzie has a spectacular aura about them

Third time in trying to get sky installed, think because my house is tall they have took 1 look and say they can't install it, lets see what today brings :ft: and I'm not holding my breath
Old 15-09-2008, 09:32   #7
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Enough, already.

Any more people signing up here just so they can abuse Sky's offer and get free M&S vouchers - or whatever other 'invite your friends' deal they have going - will be treated as spammers and banned immediately.

Existing members of this forum, who are trusted by the CF Team and have a substantial posting history - and who can therefore claim to have genuine friends among the membership here - may post threads of this nature after securing permission via PM from one of the Admins.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread