Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1
Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2012, 15:16   #1381
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
It staggers me how someone has a mentality to make things up.
But at least he only posted 'made it up' once, not the two or three times which seem to be the norm.

Cheers

Grim
Advertisement
Old 16-02-2012, 15:24   #1382
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwaysabear View Post
Yes and its on its on channel 408 on Sky.http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/media/ne...n-march-9.html
I think Sky Sports F1 will be on Virgin Channel:

A)
516. Sky Sports F1

B)
515. Sky Sports F1
516. Sky Sports News

or C)
510. Sky Sports News
515. Sky Sports F1
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 16-02-2012, 15:34   #1383
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter

Quote:
It staggers me how someone has a mentality to make things up.
I took my inspiration from you Denphone, after spending the last 8 months reading your posts which consist 90% of

Sky Atlantic is coming soon
Many new things are coming
We will have some surprises in the coming months
The missing HD channels will be here in the coming months
Many great apps are heading for TiVo soon

I thought I would cover all basses save you have to type the usual coming soon drivel.

---------- Post added at 15:34 ---------- Previous post was at 15:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
So, a complete waste of time for people reading this thread then.
To be fair 90% of the things mentioned in this "coming soon" thread still havent arrived, So potentially you could say the whole thread is a waste of time for people reading.

I just summed up the thread in my one reply, we can say anything is coming soon, not much ever seems to arrive though. Its just a massive cycle of,

Were in talks
Things are coming soon
Were in talks
We have things we can't announce
Were in talks
Many things are in development
Were in talks
We have some the best content providers in talks about coming to tivo
Were in talks
New update hitting tonight
Were in talks

Rinse repeat.
Old 16-02-2012, 15:37   #1384
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by New to cable View Post
I took my inspiration from you Denphone, after spending the last 8 months reading your posts which consist 90% of

Sky Atlantic is coming soon
Many new things are coming
We will have some surprises in the coming months
The missing HD channels will be here in the coming months
Many great apps are heading for TiVo soon

I thought I would cover all basses save you have to type the usual coming soon drivel.
Please do not get your inspiration from me as l am not worthy of that accolade as there are many more on this forum who know more then l about a good many things.

As for the above stated l only go by what l hear from informed sources so if you do not want to take it at face value then you are perfectly entitled to that but l state that there is a lot coming this year and of course if it does not arrive then feel free to criticise me as l have broad shoulders.
Old 16-02-2012, 15:48   #1385
New to cable
Permanently Banned

New to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutterNew to cable likes to dwell in the gutter

Quote:
Please do not get your inspiration from me as l am not worthy of that accolade as there are many more on this forum who know more then l about a good many things.

As for the above stated l only go by what l hear from informed sources so if you do not want to take it at face value then you are perfectly entitled to that but l state that there is a lot coming this year and of course if it does not arrive then feel free to criticise me as l have broad shoulders.
Well I have already predicted Netflix,Lovefilm, iOS apps and more HD this year. If I'm wrong please feel free to come back here and criticise me. But I'm not wrong
Old 16-02-2012, 15:49   #1386
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star

Quote:

It's a kind of flattery I hear, Den
Old 16-02-2012, 15:53   #1387
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
It's a kind of flattery I hear, Den
Old 16-02-2012, 16:46   #1388
DaMac
Inactive

Services: VM 200mb Gamer BB, 1m Motorised Satellite, Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K, VM M TV, Freesat HD.
DaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant futureDaMac has a brilliant future

How about coming soon to virgin... price rises, thats the only thing you can be sure of.
Old 16-02-2012, 17:26   #1389
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMac View Post
How about coming soon to virgin... price rises, thats the only thing you can be sure of.
Not true.

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/35...-post1331.html

---------- Post added at 17:15 ---------- Previous post was at 16:59 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Three new ITV1 +1 channels may launch on Virgin this month?

ITV1+1 South West,
ITV1+1 West
and ITV1 +1 Anglia North

Are all set to launch on Astra before March 1st.

No news yet on if Virgin will add them on their launch dates.

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/tv/itv...feb-itvchanges
Update

Rumour on DS Forum as set to happen on Monday on Freesat and Astra.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showp...9&postcount=82

---------- Post added at 17:26 ---------- Previous post was at 17:15 ----------

Media Boy EXCLUSIVE: More info on Sky Sports F1.

My insiders has today told me that Sky Sports F1 will launch on the 2nd of March on Virgin Channel 516.

An on air slate will be up a week before full launch on March 9th.

©copyright 2012 Media Boy 2006 - 2012. An ''Keep it real and free'' Production.
Old 16-02-2012, 17:31   #1390
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

thanks MB
Old 16-02-2012, 21:12   #1391
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Media boy, any news on Premier Sports, l know that talks were continuing after they broke down originally.
Old 16-02-2012, 21:14   #1392
denphone
Still alive and fighting

There is nothing more on Premier Sports at the moment Arthur.
Old 16-02-2012, 21:16   #1393
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Media boy, any news on Premier Sports, l know that talks were continuing after they broke down originally.
As denphone said - no new info.
Old 16-02-2012, 21:56   #1394
JMcB
cf.geek

Services: 2x 306Tivo Full TV with Movies & Sport 1000Mb BB Land Line Mobile Phone x2 (Sim Only)
JMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant futureJMcB has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to JMcB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post

[/COLOR]Media Boy EXCLUSIVE: More info on Sky Sports F1.

My insiders has today told me that Sky Sports F1 will launch on the 2nd of March on Virgin Channel 516.

An on air slate will be up a week before full launch on March 9th.

©copyright 2012 Media Boy 2006 - 2012. An ''Keep it real and free'' Production.
MB always the first with news

Thanks MB
Old 16-02-2012, 23:04   #1395
PWSPWS
Inactive

Services: VIP50 Tivo & 3 V+ (one old & 2 Samsungs)
PWSPWS is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
There is nothing more on Premier Sports at the moment Arthur.
Whilst I love Nascar & for that alone getting Premier Sports would soften an above-inflation price rise, I'm not sure how easily I could justify it as a standalone at nearly £8 a month for one race a week
Closed Thread