Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sky Anytime

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Sky Anytime

Old 12-10-2011, 19:14   #346
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Anytime

Seems not everyone's happy

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1553302

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Anyt.../22065/page/16
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 12-10-2011, 19:18   #347
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Sky haters party at Hugh's place
Henkesghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 19:20   #348
thunderlips
Inactive

Services: XL TIVO, 200 MEG BB, PHONE , 4 MOBILES
thunderlips is a glorious beacon of lightthunderlips is a glorious beacon of lightthunderlips is a glorious beacon of lightthunderlips is a glorious beacon of lightthunderlips is a glorious beacon of lightthunderlips is a glorious beacon of lightthunderlips is a glorious beacon of light

looks like sky customers are NOT happy ! lol intresting to read some of them saying thinking of moving to VIRGIN !
thunderlips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 19:20   #349
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

makes a change lol
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 19:28   #350
krazy
Inactive

Services: 200mb broadband, xl tv, m phone, tivo
krazy is on a distinguished roadkrazy is on a distinguished road

and some of our members are complaining it isnt coming quick enough. just got a vision of branson and berkett in necker island high fiving while roasting mr murdoch
krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 19:30   #351
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
He was Robin of Loxley which was in Sheffield.

http://www.robinhoodloxley.net/default.htm

Think of boundary changes?
Sheffield???? I don't think so!!! Everybody knows he was Robin Hode

Cheers
Grim
GrimUpNorth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 19:31   #352
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze
Henkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronzeHenkesghost is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazy View Post
and some of our members are complaining it isnt coming quick enough. just got a vision of branson and berkett in necker island high fiving while roasting mr murdoch
Another one for the adult channel
Old 12-10-2011, 19:41   #353
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

I am surprised that there aren't more posts about this. What good news, to have so much on demand material added overnight. I will look forward to going through the content of this later tonight, but I think Virgin Media and, yes, Sky, are to be congratulated on adding this brilliant content to our on demand system. It certainly needed a refresh!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 19:45   #354
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I am surprised that there aren't more posts about this. What good news, to have so much on demand material added overnight. I will look forward to going through the content of this later tonight, but I think Virgin Media and, yes, Sky, are to be congratulated on adding this brilliant content to our on demand system. It certainly needed a refresh!
Don't think people quite realise how much we will be getting. The content that has already been loaded is only a small tip of the iceberg.
Old 12-10-2011, 19:48   #355
krazy
Inactive

Services: 200mb broadband, xl tv, m phone, tivo
krazy is on a distinguished roadkrazy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
youre 100% right. i was supposed to get tivo installed today, took a day off work and everything. didnt get a call to confirm so rang up cs, ends up the install was booked for the 19th even though i wrote down during the call "12th oct 8-1, works well as sean's (my brother) birthday." i even rang back the next day to enquire on the cost of a 2nd box and they said "we can install on the 12th if you like with your other tivo". am i peeved off? hell yeah. am i gonna make a big song and dance of how virgin treats their customers like crap? hell no, why should i when the next week while im waiting ive got anytiime and their movies to pass the time
krazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 20:00   #356
ken1234
Inactive

Services: skyhd tv ondemnd and the fall pack on tv. bt Broadband - Unlimited BT Infinity 2 .
ken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud ofken1234 has much to be proud of

i got 8 pages of movies so far
ken1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 20:04   #357
Dave42
cf.mega poster

Services: V.I.P 120 tivo and v+
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze
Dave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronzeDave42 is cast in bronze

can't wait till the HD movies go on be great
Dave42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 20:08   #358
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1234 View Post
500 extra films to see when it is filled up! Lovely!
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 20:09   #359
HD Boy
Permanently Banned

Services: Triple XL (30MB) Sky Sports and Sky Movies, Sky Premium HD , 1TB TiVo , V HD
HD Boy is a glorious beacon of lightHD Boy is a glorious beacon of lightHD Boy is a glorious beacon of lightHD Boy is a glorious beacon of lightHD Boy is a glorious beacon of lightHD Boy is a glorious beacon of lightHD Boy is a glorious beacon of light

I am right When more HD movies are added to Sky Anytime on Sky virgin media will also get them ?
HD Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 20:10   #360
Henkesghost
Sceptic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken1234 View Post
Looks like you were spot on with your tip that anytime would launch now. Well done mate