Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What music are you listening to?

Old 27-01-2011, 15:41   #9931
Hiroki
Inactive

Services: SkyHD, Freesat & Virgin Media TV/BB
Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Hiroki
Re: What music are you listening to?

Torpedohead - Love Rocket.

Sounds a bit like The Wildhearts and is an enjoyable listen
Hiroki is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 27-01-2011, 18:57   #9932
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Some
My Morning Jacket - Gideon
from Okonokos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWSraq2Z8l0
Old 27-01-2011, 20:23   #9933
Hiroki
Inactive

Hiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful oneHiroki is the helpful one

Iron & Wine - Black Candle

Does anyone who posts in this topic have a lastfm account?
Old 27-01-2011, 20:50   #9934
Caff
I'm a geek???

Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze
Caff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronzeCaff is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiroki View Post

Sorry but I don't but I bet there are quite a few who might.

I like Iron & Wine so much but I don't know that one. I must be a part-timer
Do you have a linky?
My fave is :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XXD20DhV4c
Old 27-01-2011, 20:59   #9935
Hiroki
Inactive

It's a bonus track from the new album which unfortunately I can't find a link to on youtube but it's such a great track and you must track it down

Currently:- Iron & Wine - Glad Man Singing (Acoustic)
Old 27-01-2011, 23:27   #9936
Caff
I'm a geek???

Quote:
It's a bonus track from the new album which unfortunately I can't find a link to on youtube but it's such a great track and you must track it down

Currently:- Iron & Wine - Glad Man Singing (Acoustic)
I'm doing me best and I have my pieces of plastic in me hand but can't find a source for the album with bonus tracks.

Ms Sheila Chandra - Ever So Lonely
:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbcKO92OGNI

---------- Post added at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:48 ----------

Gawd - another double post but - the new Iron and Wine is better than I could have imagined. A bit of shuffly that's well worth an ear.

Old 28-01-2011, 02:15   #9937
Uncle Peter
81-82-83-84

Services: Vivid 200, Full House, V6 x2
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star
Uncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny starUncle Peter has a nice shiny star

cans: check
volume: 11

MSG - Armed and Ready
Uncle Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 06:47   #9938
Jimmy-J
as common as muck

Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array
Jimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze arrayJimmy-J has a bronze array

The Sex Pistols - Bodies

Jimmy-J is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2011, 19:52   #9939
Hiroki
Inactive

The King Blues - We Are ****ing Angry

Yet another really boring track by them grr
Old 28-01-2011, 22:45   #9940
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Is this desire? - PJ Harvey
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 08:14   #9941
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Is this desire? - PJ Harvey
you should know, you're listening to it
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 16:14   #9942
tosh mate
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV L 20MB BB
tosh mate has reached the bronze age
tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Anouk - Lost
tosh mate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 19:54   #9943
budwieser
cf.mega poster

budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star
budwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny starbudwieser has a nice shiny star

Quote:

Are these the lyrics?

Gathered my luck and I went with my brother
To where the witch on the hill threw the bones of her mother
To where the bravest birds in the height of the sky
Tumble down the mountainside
And gather to pray like a blanket on the fallen ground
Like praying ain't a waste of time

She told me again that she knew I'd be coming
And she padded her gown with all my counterfeit money
She said your love is locked in the garden you grow
A soldier's wound that bleeds through his clothes
Pick up your gun and pray there's no one left to fight
Ain't a waste of time
Ain't a waste of time

I said you've given me less than you know I can handle
So the witch on the hill lit a single black candle
Said the name of God is carved on a blade
The deals you make will turn in flames
So pray for love and the world to praying comes

The song is available on Itunes for 79 p.
budwieser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2011, 23:35   #9944
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Robert Miles - 23am

Briliant album!

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2011, 01:26   #9945
tosh mate
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV L 20MB BB
tosh mate has reached the bronze age
tosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze agetosh mate has reached the bronze age

Joe Satriani - You're My World.....( i'm deep in thought )
tosh mate is offline   Reply With Quote