Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Will Scotland Leave the UK?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Old 19-04-2014, 19:21   #1186
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Services: VM
Jimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friends
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
And you require a double dose of reality.
The only reality I want is tae be free of money grabbers like Cameron,I also find it unbelievable that there are so many idiots down south who are again willing tae vote for those Tory *******s again,we up here in Scotland despise them,they are MOD EDIT.
Jimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 19-04-2014, 19:42   #1187
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal

Don't know if leaving the UK would be a good thing or not for Scotland in the long term but at least the Scottish people have a choice. Basing that choice on what Salmond say's though, that is baffling. The man makes the village idiot look like Einstein.
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 19:46   #1188
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimi View Post
The only reality I want is tae be free of money grabbers like Cameron,I also find it unbelievable that there are so many idiots down south who are again willing tae vote for those Tory *******s again,we up here in Scotland despise them,they are MOD EDIT.
And us "Idiots" down south can't believe there's voters in Scotland stupid enough to vote for the SNP. Luckily, there's not enough to actually win it. You're the leader of the stupid vote though jimi, just clueless. You have leaders with no ideas and no solution to anything, other than "It's bluff and bluster". Like you, he's very, very stupid and utterly clueless.
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 20:10   #1189
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
You knock tory voters and yet you support the SNP, keep taking the medication Jimi it will work one day

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 20:12   #1190
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Jimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friendsJimi doesn't have many friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Pharmacist View Post
And us "Idiots" down south can't believe there's voters in Scotland stupid enough to vote for the SNP. Luckily, there's not enough to actually win it. You're the leader of the stupid vote though jimi, just clueless. You have leaders with no ideas and no solution to anything, other than "It's bluff and bluster". Like you, he's very, very stupid and utterly clueless.
You keep saying,like a parrot,SNP won't win,we will win,we were complete outsiders this time last year,16/1,I saw William Hill gives odds of 2/1 last week,mark my words, we are on our way.
Old 19-04-2014, 20:15   #1191
Mr Angry
Inactive

Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars
Mr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny starsMr Angry has a pair of shiny stars

"In what may be a game changer in the Scottish independence referendum this September, the elusive Loch Ness Monster has reportedly been spotted on Apple Maps."
Mr Angry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 20:17   #1192
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Quote:
You knock tory voters and yet you support the SNP, keep taking the medication Jimi it will work one day
What have the Tories EVER done for Scotland eh!!!
SFA.
One elected member who will be kicked out come the next election,at least we up here vote for a party that is doing what we want,apart from the

http://fansagainstcriminalisation.blogspot.co.uk/

The SNP need tae change this act pronto.
Old 19-04-2014, 20:27   #1193
Mr Pharmacist
Inactive

Services: Everything.
Mr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of societyMr Pharmacist is a pillar of society

I'm a parrot! Salmond's got his hand so far up your rear end it's probably tickling your tonsils.
Mr Pharmacist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 20:36   #1194
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Quote:
I'm a parrot! Salmond's got his hand so far up your rear end it's probably tickling your tonsils.
At least after the No campaign as won in September we will not see Jimi back on here, roll on September it cannot come fast enough

Old 19-04-2014, 20:49   #1195
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Don't forget, Jimi's reached the very pinnacle of incisive political debate by following and preaching on behalf of the devil he doesn't know...
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 21:03   #1196
Jimi
Permanently Banned

Quote:
At least after the No campaign as won in September we will not see Jimi back on here, roll on September it cannot come fast enough
You'll hear me from Motherwell tae Penzance once we are free.

---------- Post added at 21:03 ---------- Previous post was at 21:01 ----------

Old 19-04-2014, 21:20   #1197
Mr Banana

Quote:
You keep saying,like a parrot,SNP won't win,we will win,we were complete outsiders this time last year,16/1,I saw William Hill gives odds of 2/1 last week,mark my words, we are on our way.
Ok, there's a few scots people on here but only one who seems so sure that the yes vote will win. Bit of a rough and ready poll but does give an indication.

You mention forums that you frequent but it looks like a place where football hooligans hide.

To be quite frank Jimi if it wasn't for other people I know in Scotland I really wish you would get your way and then you could all celebrate in your own mire that you created.

---------- Post added at 21:20 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

[QUOTE=Top banana;35690438]Ok, there's a few scots people on here but only one who seems so sure that the yes vote will win. Bit of a rough and ready poll but does give an indication.

You mention forums that you frequent but it looks like a place where football hooligans hide.

To be quite frank Jimi if it wasn't for other people I know in Scotland I really wish you would get your way and then you could all celebrate in your own mire that you created.

And by the way, we aren't idiots down South as you say.
Old 19-04-2014, 21:35   #1198
Jimi
Permanently Banned

[QUOTE=Top banana;35690438]Ok, there's a few scots people on here but only one who seems so sure that the yes vote will win. Bit of a rough and ready poll but does give an indication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top banana View Post
Ok, there's a few scots people on here but only one who seems so sure that the yes vote will win. Bit of a rough and ready poll but does give an indication.

And by the way, we aren't idiots down South as you say.
Do you vote Tory,a very simple question.
If so,are you in with all those posh snobs like Osbourne,Johnson,Gove etc etc who are amongst the most despicable creatures God put on this planet.
Then again,they can take us all for a ride now,can't they !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603972/Watchdog-investigates-claims-gay-sex-party-Conservative-Party-conference-funded-taxpayer.html
Old 19-04-2014, 21:43   #1199
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura

Yes, the most successful political union in history, which has delivered 300 years of political stability to the inhabitants of this island, should be dissolved because of something that might have happened in a Manchester hotel last autumn.

That really does just about sum up the intellectual prowess behind Scottish separatism.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2014, 21:46   #1200
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

[QUOTE=Jimi;35690442]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top banana View Post

Do you vote Tory,a very simple question.
If so,are you in with all those posh snobs like Osbourne,Johnson,Gove etc etc who are amongst the most despicable creatures God put on this planet.
Then again,they can take us all for a ride now,can't they !!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2603972/Watchdog-investigates-claims-gay-sex-party-Conservative-Party-conference-funded-taxpayer.html
One day we will get a real well laid out and informative post from you Jimi, until then we will have to put up with your well laid out bull excreta