Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | What music are you listening to?

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > General Entertainment
Register FAQ Community Calendar

What music are you listening to?

Old 28-02-2006, 03:59   #2266
ogwalla
Inactive

ogwalla is on a distinguished roadogwalla is on a distinguished road
Re: what music are you listening to?

Bonnie Prince Billy & Matt Sweeney - Superwolf

pretty mellow night
ogwalla is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 28-02-2006, 21:41   #2267
nemesis01
Inactive

Services: 120MB BB - Sky+ HD
nemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nicenemesis01 is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to nemesis01

Ligaya - Gouryella

and some other trance stuff.
nemesis01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2006, 22:35   #2268
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Good stuff that !
I love gouryella's tracks and all the stuff Tiesto, Ferry, and Armin have done themselves too.

Currently having a chillout moment and listening to William orbit's new album.
Very good indeed. If you love his old stuff, youl love this CD.
It's warm and perfect for chilling out to. 10/10

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 00:54   #2269
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars
Gareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny starsGareth has a pair of shiny stars

/me is a Gouryella fan too

...although at the moment I'm listening to a kinda different version of ''To Love Somebody'' by Billy Corgan (of Smashing Pumpkins fame)
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 00:58   #2270
punky
Inactive

punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura
punky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aurapunky has a golden aura

Guttermouth - Gusto

Also in a bit of Social Distortion mood

Social Distortion - Sex, Love & Rock n' Roll, as well as various singles they have done like Story Of My Life.
punky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 01:06   #2271
bopdude
Inactive

bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
bopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny starsbopdude has a pair of shiny stars
Send a message via MSN to bopdude

Notorious B.I.G. - duets final chapter
bopdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 11:56   #2272
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze

I am currently listening to a band, my bro uploaded to his iPod, and he left on my computer.

The album is:
The Last Romance by Arab Strap

and I must say they are really good.

ik
ikthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 13:24   #2273
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star

Electrelane - Rock It to the Moon
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 21:06   #2274
ikthius
Inactive

Services: anything for a new job
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze
ikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronzeikthius is cast in bronze

song at the moment is from the bloodhound gang.

a lapdance is so much better when the stripper is crying.

ik
ikthius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 21:17   #2275
PS1
Inactive

Services: FIRE,AMBULANCE AND POLICE
PS1 is a splendid one to beholdPS1 is a splendid one to beholdPS1 is a splendid one to beholdPS1 is a splendid one to beholdPS1 is a splendid one to beholdPS1 is a splendid one to beholdPS1 is a splendid one to beholdPS1 is a splendid one to beholdPS1 is a splendid one to behold
Exclamation Re: what music are you listening to?

The seweet music to my years that is my lovely girlfriends voice..................
(OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN,DAY IN DAY OUT 24 BLOODY HOURS A DAY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any one else listen to the same?
PS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 14:40   #2276
Mal
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star
Mal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny starMal has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS1
The seweet music to my years that is my lovely girlfriends voice..................
(OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN,DAY IN DAY OUT 24 BLOODY HOURS A DAY)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope sorry, I live too far away to hear your girlfriend's voice
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 15:06   #2277
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by PS1

Change the CD then....
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 19:54   #2278
MadGamer
Eva Longoria Fan

Services: Sky multiroom (Sky Q) Sky Fibre Unlimited Sky Landline
MadGamer has a nice shiny star
MadGamer has a nice shiny starMadGamer has a nice shiny star

Lionel Richie - My Destiny
MadGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 20:05   #2279
Gareth
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadGamer
Lionel Richie - My Destiny
You are joking, right?
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 20:15   #2280
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars

Way out west - Intensify

Way Out west - Dont Look Now

Way out West - Ajare , Domination, The gift, Blue, etc.

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote