Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 2.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 2.
Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2013, 15:17   #601
mertle
Inactive

mertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quadsmertle has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2013) Vol. 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I believe S4C is moving to 166 next week
nice to hear watch footy on it or should say sorgio.

was worried when found that news put two and two together assumed there was going to drop it.
Advertisement
Old 18-04-2013, 15:27   #602
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

MB Help Keep up TO dates on things set to happen until May 4th on Virgin Media.

Use the following link to keep up to date on things going on until May 4th on Virgin TV: http://mediaboyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2...to-happen.html
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Old 18-04-2013, 17:49   #603
ocav
Inactive

ocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant futureocav has a brilliant future

NOW AVAILABLE

Channel 4 and More4 now available for TV Anywhere streaming on iOS

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

For proof
Old 18-04-2013, 17:57   #604
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocav View Post
NOW AVAILABLE

Channel 4 and More4 now available for TV Anywhere streaming on iOS[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 17:47 ----------

For proof
I would have believed you
Old 18-04-2013, 18:50   #605
huxleypiguk
Inactive

huxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of lighthuxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of lighthuxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of lighthuxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of lighthuxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of lighthuxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of lighthuxleypiguk is a glorious beacon of light

S4C will not be closing. The BBC is taking it over, or rather the license payer is. However a lot of the programming on S4C is already done by the BBC anyway.

They have pledged that it will continue and its hours will not decrease, but we will wait and see.
Old 19-04-2013, 00:32   #606
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
I have been thinking over the past month:

From April 30th:

166. S4C*
167. TLC
168. TLC HD*
169. TLC +1*

We may also get:

215. ID+1*
217. Animal Planet HD

*Channels numbers to be confirmed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenMcr View Post
I believe S4C is moving to 166 next week
Have someone at Virgin been reading my posts???

Or do I know Virgin Media too well!
Old 19-04-2013, 05:42   #607
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Have someone at Virgin been reading my posts???

Or do I know Virgin Media too well!
You know it to well

Add a few "it will be here soon" and you could be Virgin
Old 19-04-2013, 09:19   #608
ChrisB74
Inactive

Services: Virgin TV, BB, Phone XL
ChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to allChrisB74 is a name known to all

Quote:
I have been thinking over the past month:

From April 30th:

166. S4C*
167. TLC
168. TLC HD*
169. TLC +1*

We may also get:

215. ID+1*
217. Animal Planet HD

*Channels numbers to be confirmed.
Does anyone know why VM are putting TLC in the Entertainment channels numbers and no with all the other Factual based channels. Surely it should be where Realtime channels will cease to be?

If it does then doesnt leave any blocks left for Sky Atlantic ;-) in the 100s!
Old 19-04-2013, 09:28   #609
Jameseh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisB74 View Post
119 - Atlantic
120 - +1
121 - Sky1
etc

Old 19-04-2013, 11:04   #610
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameseh View Post
119 - Atlantic
120 - +1
121 - Sky1
etc
or

119. Sky Atlantic
120. Sky1
121. Sky1 HD
122. Sky2
123. Pick TV
180. Sky Livingit +1
181. Sky Atlantic +1
183. Sky1 +1
184. Pick TV +1

OR even:

119. Sky Atlantic
121. Sky1
122. Sky1 HD
123. Sky2
180. Pick TV
181. Pick TV +1
182. Sky Livingit +1
183. Sky Atlantic +1
184. Sky1 +1

---------- Post added at 11:04 ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 ----------

Quote:
Does anyone know why VM are putting TLC in the Entertainment channels numbers and no with all the other Factual based channels. Surely it should be where Realtime channels will cease to be?

I think Virgin have given Discovery the channels numbers of 167, 168 and 169 due to DMAX and Quest being at Channels numbers 170 to 173.

And also Virgin cant put TLC on channels 174, 175 and 176 due to ITV Digiital Channels broadcasting there.

Also TLC will broadcast Comedy shows every weekday from 9am and 5pm.

May 2nd listing:

06:00 Toddlers & Tiaras
07:00 Jon & Kate Plus 8
07:30 17 Kids and Counting
08:00 Cake Boss
08:30 Extreme Couponing
09:00 Mad About You
09:30 The Nanny
10:00 The Golden Girls
10:30 The Golden Girls

11:00 Oprah: Behind the Scenes
12:00 Toddlers & Tiaras
13:00 Cake Boss: Next Great Baker
14:00 Cake Boss
14:30 Extreme Couponing
15:00 Dr Oz
16:00 Oprah: Behind the Scenes
17:00 Mad About You
17:30 The Nanny
18:00 The Golden Girls
18:30 The Golden Girls

19:00 Cake Boss
19:30 Cake Boss
20:00 Long Island Medium
20:30 Long Island Medium
21:00 Ultimate Shopper
22:00 Last Chance Salon
23:00 Undercover Mums
00:00 Breaking Amish
01:00 Ultimate Shopper
02:00 Last Chance Salon
03:00 Cake Boss
03:30 Cake Boss
04:00 Long Island Medium
04:30 Long Island Medium
05:00 Dr Oz

Info from anywhere virginmedia.com
Old 19-04-2013, 12:11   #611
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
It is because The Learning Channel, despite its misleading title, is not a purely factual channel. Take a look at the programming!
Old 19-04-2013, 12:11   #612
MalteseFalcon
cf.mega poster

MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
MalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronzeMalteseFalcon is cast in bronze
Send a message via AIM to MalteseFalcon

That TLC channel looks good, I know a relative who will like watching Golden Girls. I've seen a couple of episodes and they look funny so will try watching them myself.
Old 19-04-2013, 12:17   #613
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
That TLC channel looks good, I know a relative who will like watching Golden Girls. I've seen a couple of episodes and they look funny so will try watching them myself.
I think they should change the name of the channel. It bears little relationship to the programming. It's hardly educational!
Old 19-04-2013, 12:59   #614
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Rumour: Virgin Media to launch Two HD Channels before May!

From DS Forum:

Quote:
TV XL is £24.50 so £7 cheaper than Sky's equivalent and includes library content, 32 HD channels (from end of April) and 7000 on demand music videos.
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showp...&postcount=750

I can only add up 30 HD channels being on XL Pack right now.

I think the two new ones will be TLC HD and Animal Planet HD.
Old 19-04-2013, 13:10   #615
jobbie8
cf.addict

Services: BB 250MB, SKY Stream, Netfix, Disney+, Discovery+, AppleTV+,YouTube Premium, Paramount+
jobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nicejobbie8 is just really nice

I love The Golden Girls, great to see them back on UK TV. Is Honey Boo Boo on there too?
Is the "new" TLC still called The Learning Channel, as the "old" one was, or is the name just TLC ?
Closed Thread