Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Will Virgin 300 + 300 sim work on a T Mobile PAYG

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin & O2 Mobile Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Will Virgin 300 + 300 sim work on a T Mobile PAYG

Old 05-01-2008, 19:03   #1
Yozzer
Inactive

Yozzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Will Virgin 300 + 300 sim work on a T Mobile PAYG

I have a Virgin 300 + 300 sim working on an unlocked Sony Erricson, but the phone is getting dodgy and I wanted to buy a new phone and was looking at an T Mobile pay as you go Nokia N73. Will it work OK? If not, what are the guidlines for buying a phone to use this sim on.

Many thanks,

Brian
Yozzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 05-01-2008, 19:11   #2
on in an hour!
Inactive

Location: looking at a nice new scar in the tarmac outside my house!
Services: staff deal
on in an hour! has reached the bronze age
on in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze ageon in an hour! has reached the bronze age
Re: Will Virgin 300 + 300 sim work on a T Mobile PAYG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yozzer View Post
I have a Virgin 300 + 300 sim working on an unlocked Sony Erricson, but the phone is getting dodgy and I wanted to buy a new phone and was looking at an T Mobile pay as you go Nokia N73. Will it work OK? If not, what are the guidlines for buying a phone to use this sim on.

Many thanks,

Brian
only advice i can give you yozzer is that virgin mobile 'piggy back' off t mobiles network so i cant see a problem.when my wife unlocked her vodafone contract phone and started to use the 300/300 virgin sim,the display on the screen said 't-mobile UK'.
on in an hour! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 21:47   #3
Bri_G
Inactive

Services: Virgin VIP 20Mb bb V+ Talk Unlimited
Bri_G is a jewel in the roughBri_G is a jewel in the roughBri_G is a jewel in the roughBri_G is a jewel in the roughBri_G is a jewel in the rough

If you get the N73 and it doesn't work, send me the IMEI in a PM and I will send you the unlock code
Bri_G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 10:29   #4
Bashy
Inactive

Bashy is an unknown quantity at this point

---------- Post added at 10:29 ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri_G View Post
If you get the N73 and it doesn't work, send me the IMEI in a PM and I will send you the unlock code
I didn't think it was possible to Unlock N73 by Code?
Bashy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-04-2008, 11:49   #5
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads

No you don't need to unlock T-Mobile phones to use Virgin Mobile but you do if you wanna use a Virgin Mobile with a T-Mobile sim.

I bought a sony erriccson and did just this by using a virgin sim in a T-Mobile phone however to use the internet use T-Zones instead of the Web n Walk option
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 16:58   #6
bikeman
Inactive

bikeman is an unknown quantity at this point

Buy a payasugo from carphone warehouse - every one I have ever bought from CPW has been unlocked.
bikeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 16:59   #7
Druchii
cf.mega poster

Services: Canal Digital: 50/10
Druchii has a nice shiny star
Druchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny starDruchii has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeman View Post
Buy a payasugo from carphone warehouse - every one I have ever bought from CPW has been unlocked.
Same here.
Druchii is offline   Reply With Quote