Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Sky TV (What's on soon)

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Alternatives to Virgin Media > Sky TV, Sky+ & Sky Q
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Sky TV (What's on soon)

Old 01-07-2012, 13:47   #121
telegramsam
telegramsam

Services: Sky Q,Multiscreen, Sky phone line, Sky broadband,Free view.
telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future
Re: Sky TV (What's on soon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin25 View Post
Great show..watched them all

---------- Post added at 15:05 ---------- Previous post was at 15:04 ----------

Oh, and Borgias was good too
Well I watched half an hour of Mad Men and gave up. I couldn`t see the attraction of it at all. Not my cup of tea at all
telegramsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2012, 11:06   #122
LexDiamond
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD, Sky Unlimited BB and Sky landline
LexDiamond has reached the bronze age
LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by telegramsam View Post
Well I watched half an hour of Mad Men and gave up. I couldn`t see the attraction of it at all. Not my cup of tea at all
I was the opposite. Seen the first two episodes and loving Mad Men so far. I'm glad they arr showing this from the beginning as I reckon I will watch this all the way through.
LexDiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:37   #123
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Sky Never Miss has recently been improved to remember the shows you requested and automatically keep your request set for the next season or a season break return.

http://www.sky.com/mysky/makethemost...iss/index.html

Once setup you can add shows/movies
http://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 11:48   #124
LexDiamond
Inactive

LexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze ageLexDiamond has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Sky Never Miss has recently been improved to remember the shows you requested and automatically keep your request set for the next season or a season break return.

http://www.sky.com/mysky/makethemost...iss/index.html

Once setup you can add shows/movies
http://epgservices.sky.com/nevermiss/
Thanks! That is an amazing update and very useful for me.
Old 02-07-2012, 18:40   #125
telegramsam
telegramsam

telegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant futuretelegramsam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexDiamond View Post
I was the opposite. Seen the first two episodes and loving Mad Men so far. I'm glad they arr showing this from the beginning as I reckon I will watch this all the way through.
It`s no doubt very popular,I just found it hard to get into. Usually a program grips you from the off but not this time for me.
Old 06-07-2012, 18:25   #126
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars

Parents Sky One HD Tonight 8.30pm
Nikita S2 Sky Living HD Tonight 9pm
Old 06-07-2012, 18:46   #127
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

I have Parents set to record but missed S1 of Nikita so wont record S2
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:21   #128
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Mount Pleasant to return , it changes from Sky One HD to Sky Living HD

http://skyliving.sky.com/top-shows/mount-pleasant
Old 12-07-2012, 10:35   #129
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Thanks MM i liked S1 so look forward to S2
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 12:55   #130
LexDiamond
Inactive

The Borgias returns 21 July

http://skyatlantic.sky.com/the-borgi...date-confirmed
Old 12-07-2012, 18:01   #131
telegramsam
telegramsam

Quote:
Great loved the first series
Old 12-07-2012, 19:25   #132
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Thats great news.
Old 12-07-2012, 20:10   #133
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

Quote:
Thanks for that , I enjoyed The Newsroom Tuesday on Sky Atlantic , Jeff Daniels was brilliant as Will McAvoy.
Old 12-07-2012, 21:28   #134
LexDiamond
Inactive

I'm waiting for Newsroom to come on Sky Go otherwise I will have to wait until next weekend to watch it but I prefer to watch the first two episodes of a new show anyway.

I'm loving Alan Partridge though. Seen the Norwich episode and the book episode.
Old 17-07-2012, 09:12   #135
LexDiamond
Inactive

Got my never miss for Borgias S2

IMHO the best show on tv last year by a long way.

Saw Newsroom too and loved it!