Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Virgin Media Services > Virgin Media TV Service
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1
Closed Thread

Old 20-03-2012, 21:35   #2446
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: Coming soon to Virgin TV (2012) Vol. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilincarnate View Post
You just post random and carp posts as I do

With the weather getting better I'll soon be able to do it in the garden too

Cheers

Grim
Advertisement
Old 20-03-2012, 22:04   #2447
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Makes more sense without the contradictions.
What contradictions?
Old 20-03-2012, 22:17   #2448
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlwaring View Post
What contradictions?
Your contradiction - remember if you could see a problem then it wouldn't be unforseen. Or is just that I'm thick (though I have no problem with VM)?

Cheers

Grim
Old 20-03-2012, 22:18   #2449
pythagoras
cf.addict

pythagoras has reached the bronze age
pythagoras has reached the bronze age

Quote:
So what happens if you're thick and have never had a problem with VM

Cheers

Grim
You would be a Sky customer?

Regards

John
Old 20-03-2012, 23:21   #2450
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age

Quote:
Your contradiction - remember if you could see a problem then it wouldn't be unforseen.
That was a reference to my not seeing a problem with what VM have said; nothing else.

Quote:
Or is just that I'm thick
I'm saying nothing
Old 21-03-2012, 06:32   #2451
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Will Sony shut down the Movies4Men channels when they launch Sony Movie Channel?
Old 21-03-2012, 06:55   #2452
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
Will Sony shut down the Movies4Men channels when they launch Sony Movie Channel?
Maybe, maybe not.
Old 21-03-2012, 08:57   #2453
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlwaring View Post
I don't see a problem with the timeline as described Why the hell are some people (curiously, those who have some problem with VM) all so seemingly thick that they can't understand simple stuff?

(Note to mods: I did say "seemingly", so wasn't being insulting or disrespectful.)

What date, specifically? The MONTH of April has been given as, all things being equal, the month that Tivo will get Red Button stuff.

Again, why they pedantcism?
First of all I am not at all happy, how ever implied that I am thick. 10 O levels 4 A levels & a PhD suggest otherwise.

Virgin have in the passed promised to deliver & failed. I simply do not trust them to keep there implied time line. If it happens great I for one will be very happy .
Old 21-03-2012, 09:38   #2454
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Any news on the rumored 15 channels launching this month?
Old 21-03-2012, 09:42   #2455
denphone
Still alive and fighting

denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstokes View Post
Any news on the rumored 15 channels launching this month?
Over to Media Boy on that one as from what l was told by someone at least 3 channels would arrive in the coming month.
Old 21-03-2012, 09:50   #2456
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Over to Media Boy on that one as from what l was told by someone at least 3 channels would arrive in the coming month.
I only now about Channel 5+1, whats the other 2?
Old 21-03-2012, 09:52   #2457
hodgie99
Inactive

Services: XL TV SKY SPORTS AND MOVIES PREMIUM HD TIVO & V+HD Boxes LBB AND M PHONE
hodgie99 has a spectacular aura about themhodgie99 has a spectacular aura about themhodgie99 has a spectacular aura about themhodgie99 has a spectacular aura about them

Quote:
Are they 3 HD channels from same broadcaster I heard about?
Old 21-03-2012, 10:01   #2458
BrightonJohn
Inactive

Services: NTL
BrightonJohn is on a distinguished roadBrightonJohn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
First of all I am not at all happy, how ever implied that I am thick. 10 O levels 4 A levels & a PhD suggest otherwise.

Virgin have in the passed promised to deliver & failed. I simply do not trust them to keep there implied time line. If it happens great I for one will be very happy .
I would have thought that with 10 Os, 4 As and a PhD you would have known the difference between 'there' and 'their'! Only joking
Old 21-03-2012, 10:13   #2459
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by hodgie99 View Post
Are they 3 HD channels from same broadcaster I heard about?
You could be right with that assumption.
Old 21-03-2012, 10:19   #2460
nstokes
Inactive

Quote:
You could be right with that assumption.
Now your teasing us, cant you tell us?
Closed Thread