Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | 2009 NFL Season

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > Entertainment > Sport
Register FAQ Community Calendar

2009 NFL Season

Old 07-02-2010, 18:28   #16
Lew
Inactive

Services: VIP50, TiVo
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array
Re: 2009 NFL Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Anyone else with thier choice?
I'd like to see the Saints win. Firstly because Sean Payton is a former Britball player, secondly because Drew Brees is a former Charger and thirdly because I think it'd be good for New Orleans after all the crap that's happened there.

Now I just have to decide whether I want to watch it on Sky Sports or BBC1. I'm leaning towards BBC1 as they have Mike Carlson.
Lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 07-02-2010, 19:34   #17
jamiefrost
cf.geek

Services: V+, XL TV and Phone XXL BB
jamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpackjamiefrost has a very nice sixpack

Have a feeling that this is going to be one sided and the colts are going to run away with it.

Have a flight at 6am tomorrow morning

Don't know whether to watch it later in the week or go to bed now and get up and watch it then go straight to the airport and get some sleep in the taxi at the other end.

JJ
jamiefrost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 22:26   #18
Lew
Inactive

Lew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze arrayLew has a bronze array

The pre-game build-up on BBC Radio 5Live Sports Extra has been quite good.
Old 07-02-2010, 22:32   #19
gazzae
Inactive

gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze
gazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronzegazzae is cast in bronze

If Freeney is fit then I say the Colts, if not then the Saints. I'll be watching on Sky in HD, cant wait
gazzae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 23:19   #20
iFrankie
cf.mega poster

Services: V BB 350
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
iFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appealiFrankie has a bronzed appeal
Send a message via MSN to iFrankie Send a message via Yahoo to iFrankie

Im not a huge fan of sports, but i do enjoy the Super Bowl.

Ill say New Orleans will win
iFrankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:08   #21
cimt

cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal
cimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appealcimt has a bronzed appeal

Nah, I'd say the Colts (or is it Coltz?) will win although they had a poor quarter just then. Gotta love watching the Super Bowl. The first time I watched it was last year but now I love how big of an event it actually is, it'd be awesome if we had something similar over here.
cimt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:10   #22
Lew
Inactive

Definitely enjoying the halftime show.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:15   #23
Maggy
The Invisible Woman
Cable Forum Team

Services: VM XL TV,50 MB VM BB,VM landline, Tivo
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura
Maggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden auraMaggy has a golden aura

Nice to see The Aints won after being underdogs for so long.

Nice to see New Orleans starting a new turnaround in their city and communities as well as their foot ball team.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:24   #24
Acathla
cf.mega poster

Acathla has reached the bronze age
Acathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze ageAcathla has reached the bronze age

Didn't turn out the way I thought although a lucky couple of plays from New Orleans. Could have been so different!

Watched the play on Sky Sports HD although how do Sky get away with so many adverts - for a premium sports channel the adverts are rather annoying. Ended up switching to BBC coverage fairly often and only really flicking back to SSHD when ball was in play.
Acathla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 12:11   #25
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars

Sorry been out all morning so not been able to comment..

But WOW, the mixture of SP and DB really made that game.. First half got me really worried but right from that short punt/turnover in the first few seconds of the 2nd half and the game just came alive.

Well done the Saints
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote