Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | U.S Election 2016

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

U.S Election 2016
Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2016, 20:08   #526
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
And that's reason to laugh? Saudi Arabia beheaded more people than ISIS last year, that something to laugh about to? If she'd realised trump had got it wrong she'd have jumped on it by saying go online to my fact checker people like she has countless times before. I don't like her and I don't like her voice and I think anyone that gets treated as shabbily by their partner as she was but stays with them needs watching.
I just heard her introduction the first lady to North Carolina. I feel Hillary needs to wreak havoc on people who have done her over may be then she may get a bit more respect. Her voice doesn't annoy me, it wasn't even remotely irritating as she was screaming out or raising her voice for a long period of time. I don't really feel as you would, wanting to shut them up. I feel somethings a miss with her, she hasn't screwed someone as she should have. It annoys me to read TD of her treatment from Bill Clinton. I don't know. You'd normally get a gut feeling or something at least while watching someone if they are truly out their depths. She doesn't look it and rather looks to need to do things her way for as mentioned respect possibly. Being screwed over needs dealing with, that I'd agree with no doubt.
Advertisement
Old 27-10-2016, 20:59   #527
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

I am loving this thread. Its better than our General Election. I read the American press each night.

I feel that it will be a tight race. But still feel that HC will win it
Old 27-10-2016, 21:07   #528
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

It's actually pretty boring. Nothing much is changing. Trump looked as if he was closing in but that's stalled somewhat again. There have been rumours of another Trump tape but with voting underway in many States that seems to be nonsense as well. If either camp had anything they would have released it by now. Barring any huge revelation about either camp we're in a holding pattern until Tuesday week.
Old 27-10-2016, 21:36   #529
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

Clinton is rightfully having her 30 years in politics examined but Trump seems excused from this business activities being examined because he isn't a politician until now. But they're both going for the same job.
Clinton is not being examined by the media as half as much as Trump is. Very scant and selective reporting regarding the so many corruption claims being aimed towards her by Wikileaks. It is biased reporting or lack of, in her favor Damien. It so obvious.
Old 27-10-2016, 21:51   #530
techguyone
Deus Vult

Services: VM M350 with Superhub4 (modem mode) > Anytime Chatter > No TV
techguyone has reached the bronze age
techguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze agetechguyone has reached the bronze age
Send a message via Yahoo to techguyone

Mick: Just out of curiosity ,are you an American? or have relatives or something.

I have no dog in the fight and don't much care who wins, they're both pretty much as crap as the other, but you're coming across extremely passionately.
Old 27-10-2016, 21:58   #531
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Clinton is not being examined by the media as half as much as Trump is. Very scant and selective reporting regarding the so many corruption claims being aimed towards her by Wikileaks. It is biased reporting or lack of, in her favor Damien. It so obvious.
Wikileaks have been on NYTimes, Politico and obviously Fox News for the last few days.
Old 27-10-2016, 22:41   #532
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by techguyone View Post
Mick: Just out of curiosity ,are you an American? or have relatives or something.

I have no dog in the fight and don't much care who wins, they're both pretty much as crap as the other, but you're coming across extremely passionately.
Funny you should ask, but nope, I am British Born. However, I have been to the US quite a number of times for 3 or 4 weeks at a time. I have plans to live there one day and follow the footsteps of two friends of mine who were born here in UK, now permanently live over there. I have American friends also.

Done many many things while over there. I have walked across Hoover Dam. Been to the Grand Canyon x 2. Drove along Route 66, eat, drank and slept on Route 66. Been to Yellowstone. Been to Yosemite. Been to Death Valley, Great places btw. Been to Las Vegas x 2, Been to California x2, place called San Simeon, stood in the Pacific Ocean. Traveled 4,000 miles around 8 States in a two week period, Drove across Monument Valley. Walked across a London Bridge that was sold here back in the 1960's and transported piece by piece over in to Lake Havasu, in Arizona.

So yes, when it comes to the US, I am quite passionate about the place and yes, the politics too!
Old 28-10-2016, 06:59   #533
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

One thing we can agree on as America is certainly a magnificent country that is for sure.
Old 28-10-2016, 07:08   #534
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Usa! Usa! Usa!
Old 28-10-2016, 09:29   #535
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal

Mick, you are one lucky person
Old 28-10-2016, 18:47   #536
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Massive:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us...ton-email.html

Quote:
The F.B.I. said Friday that it had uncovered new emails related to the closed investigation into whether Hillary Clinton or her aides mishandled classified information, potentially reigniting an issue that has weighed on the presidential campaign.

In a letter to Congress, the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, said that emails had surfaced in an unrelated case, and that they “appear to be pertinent to the investigation.”

Mr. Comey said the F.B.I. was taking steps to “determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.”

Mr. Comey said he did not know how long it would take to review the emails, or whether the new information was significant.
Extraordinary timing. 1 week before the election. The race could be blown wide open again.

---------- Post added at 18:47 ---------- Previous post was at 18:39 ----------

There seems to be confusing on if the case is being reopened or if they are reviewing e-mails to see if it should be reopened. Massively vague letter from the FBI to be dropping at this stage...
Old 28-10-2016, 18:54   #537
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Even I am surprised as this turnaround. For that to occur something damning has been found.

My American friends are saying, either they got something so damaging that cannot be ignored or, they are seeing the early voting results going massively in Trump's direction and they can see she doesn't stand a chance and wham, they no longer want to or can protect her.
Old 28-10-2016, 19:08   #538
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
My American friends are saying, either they got something so damaging that cannot be ignored or, they are seeing the early voting results going massively in Trump's direction and they can see she doesn't stand a chance and wham, they no longer want to or can protect her.
The early voting numbers are reported. They're not a secret.

No idea what they've found. You would hope it's something big for them to announce it ahead of the election. Although it looks like the investigation won't be finished until after.
Old 28-10-2016, 19:14   #539
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura

The big Mo is only moving in one direction from what l have heard and its bad news for Donald.
Old 28-10-2016, 19:19   #540
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
The early voting numbers are reported. They're not a secret.

No idea what they've found. You would hope it's something big for them to announce it ahead of the election. Although it looks like the investigation won't be finished until after.
True and whichever way you look at it, HC now has a big headache because if she does still win, she has a substantial FBI investigation being carried in to her New Presidency, which if they do find she emailed classified emails through her private server, it's potentially game over and almost certainly result in her Impeachment.
Closed Thread