Home News Forum Articles
  Welcome back Join CF
You are here You are here: Home | Forum | Pensions - no wonder there are strikes

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most of the discussions, articles and other free features. By joining our Virgin Media community you will have full access to all discussions, be able to view and post threads, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own images/photos, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please join our community today.

Welcome to Cable Forum
Go Back   Cable Forum > General Discussion > Current Affairs
Register FAQ Community Calendar

Pensions - no wonder there are strikes

Old 08-03-2012, 09:29   #121
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart
Re: Pensions - no wonder there are strikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701 View Post
Neither can you - being a part of it and all.

Also you may wish to consider that merely disagreeing with you isn't the same as defending something.
Yes, buy you very much disagree with what is neede to fix the system
Alan Fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement
Old 08-03-2012, 09:48   #122
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
Yes, buy you very much disagree with what is neede to fix the system
While I do think you should be entitled to your opinions I must admit I find it hard to pay much heed to them when elsewhere you advocate murder and violence as solutions to some of your problems / opinions.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 09:56   #123
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
While I do think you should be entitled to your opinions I must admit I find it hard to pay much heed to them when elsewhere you advocate murder and violence as solutions to some of your problems / opinions.
Well that's 'democracy' for you......
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:11   #124
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Services: 100 MB Broadband, XL Tv, Sky Sports and Movies HD, all other prenium channels, 3 TIVO, 2 V HD
Alan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecartAlan Fry has upset the applecart

Quote:
I advocate those actions to achive the requried radical changes needed to democracy and capitlaism becuase it would be very hard to achive this thorugh democractic/non-violence means for the same reasons why the poltical system needs radical reform
Old 08-03-2012, 10:13   #125
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Fry View Post
I advocate those actions to achive the requried radical changes needed to democracy and capitlaism becuase it would be very hard to achive this thorugh democractic/non-violence means for the same reasons why the poltical system needs radical reform
That's probably why Presidents get assassinated.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:14   #126
dilli-theclaw
R.I.P.

Services: BT
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura
dilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden auradilli-theclaw has a golden aura

Political reform under threat of being murdered or associated with violence is going to win people over?

I'm sure that has been tried before.

With luck you'll get caught and stopped before you manage to achieve any of this kind of thing... If you really believe in it and are attempting it that is and not just trying to /shock/ people.
dilli-theclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 14:04   #127
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Political reform under threat of being murdered or associated with violence is going to win people over?

With luck you'll get caught and stopped before you manage to achieve any of this kind of thing... If you really believe in it and are attempting it that is and not just trying to /shock/ people.
All I am doing is calling on people to campain for radical reform to capitalism and democracy, other people that agree on Twitter, might do this in a dmeocratic/non-violent/violent/un-democratic way, but will have to wait and see how it is done.

I hope humans have sense and accept the need to radical reform to democracy and capitalism (in a democratic and non-violent manner), but I do not hold high hopes.
Old 08-03-2012, 14:27   #128
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Otherwise you may have to resort to the methods you have mentioned in other media, eh?

Do what I want, or else....
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 14:43   #129
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
Otherwise you may have to resort to the methods you have mentioned in other media, eh?

It is not what I want, but what is needed, I am only suggesting what is needed, how it is achived, well we will have to wait and see
Old 08-03-2012, 15:32   #130
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star

I always wonder why the Queen doesn't step in. but then I realise that she's not like the old Queens. they're just there as an ornament now.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 15:40   #131
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post

Sounds suspiciously dictatorial doesn't it. Not exactly the sort of stuff that comes from a sound mind capable of reasoned argument and willing to take on board the views of others....
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 21:41   #132
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age

Quote:

Wasn't that Stalin....a mad communist dictator???
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 22:07   #133
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura

Not sure if he was mad - megalomaniac, perhaps, but not clinically insane...
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 22:23   #134
Alan Fry
Permanently Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Sounds suspiciously dictatorial doesn't it. Not exactly the sort of stuff that comes from a sound mind capable of reasoned argument and willing to take on board the views of others....
The only people who would make rubbish claims, not willing to take board the views of others and has unsound minds capable of unreasoned argument are people defending and promoting a failed political, social and economic system

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
Wasn't that Stalin....a mad communist dictator???
Yet again you are making rubbish claims comparing me to Stalin

I do not advocate taking farms from people and doing deals with Nazis for example
Old 09-03-2012, 06:35   #135
Mr_love_monkey
Inactive

Services: Sarcasm
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars
Mr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny starsMr_love_monkey has a pair of shiny stars

This thread has turned almost surreal.
Mr_love_monkey is offline   Reply With Quote